Path of Exile: Affliction Twitch Highlights 2

"
Curious. How does a streamer with very little (a few months?) PoE experience make front row at the top when there are thousands of dedicated PoE streamers that have done it for years to promote this game and GGG and have little to no exposure on this site? For real GGG, you've handed Darthmicrotransaction an undeserved advantage to gain viewers by positioning him at the top. I don't watch streamers but need to call this out.

I mean to be fair, this compilation is just grabbing the most viewed clips from poe section. I think it would be in fact more weird if they intentionally ignored DM's clip because he's new, that would be gatekeeping imo. It's okay to be popular, the clips are not handpicked.
"
It seems like EK doesn't work and servers crushing sometimes

doing the lords work. well done
"
Yan_n wrote:
"
Curious. How does a streamer with very little (a few months?) PoE experience make front row at the top when there are thousands of dedicated PoE streamers that have done it for years to promote this game and GGG and have little to no exposure on this site? For real GGG, you've handed Darthmicrotransaction an undeserved advantage to gain viewers by positioning him at the top. I don't watch streamers but need to call this out.

I mean to be fair, this compilation is just grabbing the most viewed clips from poe section. I think it would be in fact more weird if they intentionally ignored DM's clip because he's new, that would be gatekeeping imo. It's okay to be popular, the clips are not handpicked.

The issue is that a 6 div drop is whatever.

Highlights overall are so bad. 50%+ of them are simply people who are playing extremely long periods (8 hours plus a day,e very single day for weeks) getting eventually lucky drop (which they end up getting once every league because they play so much and statistically are bound to get something big).

Majority of players won't get anywhere close to these result. Ben_ dodging uber exarch balls is way better highlight than a random mageblood dropping for players that play 10k hours a league.
"
iParadoxG wrote:

BTW, did anyone notice how instantaneously Jung's cursor moved from the stash to the center of the screen when he opened the portal? godskill?

definitely looks sketchy, either its godskill muscle memory or something is jerking his mouse to the same position in the center of his screen. I rewatched it a few times and the mouse goes back to that same position 3 times in the video. If you put your mouse where he has it and watch the whole video there is more than 1 instance of the mouse going to that same exact position.
so all the highlights gonna be some shit dropping on the ground that nobody cares about? Show some actual skill
Logout macro is not enough, need center mouse macro too.

"
Suzukobi wrote:
"
iParadoxG wrote:

BTW, did anyone notice how instantaneously Jung's cursor moved from the stash to the center of the screen when he opened the portal? godskill?

definitely looks sketchy, either its godskill muscle memory or something is jerking his mouse to the same position in the center of his screen. I rewatched it a few times and the mouse goes back to that same position 3 times in the video. If you put your mouse where he has it and watch the whole video there is more than 1 instance of the mouse going to that same exact position.
Id prefer to see highlights of devs fixing bugs
If only there was a YouTube Channel dedicated uniquely to Path of Exile highlights...
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
"
Suzukobi wrote:
"
iParadoxG wrote:

Alright, it's not just me who noticed the weirdness. Thanks for validating my doubt, let me update my original post with the img I had yesterday, which I then later removed.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Last edited by iParadoxG on Dec 20, 2023, 9:53:42 AM
"
demogear wrote:
so all the highlights gonna be some shit dropping on the ground that nobody cares about? Show some actual skill

I have to agree. Highlights should be people engaging the (especially league) content showing skill, or an unlucky death, a lucky survival, whatever. $$$ drops are who cares.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info