It seems Christmas has come early for some of our fellow Exiles in the Wildwood. Today we're highlighting some lucky moments from our Twitch Community! Check them out below.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
It seems like EK doesn't work and servers crushing sometimes
More Cats please. Cats good. MRRRP
Curious. How does a streamer with very little (a few months?) PoE experience make front row at the top when there are thousands of dedicated PoE streamers that have done it for years to promote this game and GGG and have little to no exposure on this site? For real GGG, you've handed Darthmicrotransaction an undeserved advantage to gain viewers by positioning him at the top. I don't watch streamers but need to call this out.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Dec 19, 2023, 4:36:04 PM
fix your servers
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
meh
"
Curious. How does a streamer with very little (a few months?) PoE experience make front row at the top when there are thousands of dedicated PoE streamers that have done it for years to promote this game and GGG and have little to no exposure on this site? For real GGG, you've handed Darthmicrotransaction an undeserved advantage to gain viewers by positioning him at the top. I don't watch streamers but need to call this out.

tbr, he came with a new target audience who were playing D4 before/ still playing D4.

I don't watch streamers either and I align with your point, it's right to call out this unfair treatment.

BTW, did anyone notice how instantaneously Jung's cursor moved from the stash to the center of the screen when he opened the portal? godskill?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Last edited by iParadoxG on Dec 20, 2023, 9:50:40 AM
"

Those thousands of streamers are literal nobodies, darth brought more exposure to poe with his few streams and videos these last few months than those thousands of streamers did combined, thats just a fact. Darth has an actual community, a following, a voice that reaches a wide audience, vs thousands of streamers with 1-50 viewers who only have those viewers by leeching of the poe category, never making good enough content to grow, they dont exist.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Dec 19, 2023, 5:31:30 PM
This league has been great for the most part except for the worse than usual server performance :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
nice vids

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info