drop rate of simplex amulet and Helical Ring bases in Heist are insanely poor

I've run over 200 grand Heists since this league was launched.
All were 4/4 reveals.
So after 800 rewards, not a single Simplex or Helical base.

Please, don't gate these so hard. It's painful.
Last bumped on May 13, 2024, 4:18:52 PM
confirm. it's maddeningly frustrating. also hate replica prismweave like you wouldn't believe, cause it's my most common reward from 100+ blueprints.
I got a Helical Ring with t1 top roll life (79) and t1 top roll fire res (48%) which is worth like 300div + a 6% dex synth base ring which goes for more 20div in the same blueprint.

Didn't know the drop rate was so low, i guess i just got extremely lucky.
Up
"
AiwaNova wrote:
confirm. it's maddeningly frustrating. also hate replica prismweave like you wouldn't believe, cause it's my most common reward from 100+ blueprints.

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
If you observe the price of Simplex over the past month, its value has increased approximately five times since the first week. It can be assumed that this is due to the fact that the drop rate of Simplex (now) has decreased by five times (assuming that the number of dedicated Heisters remains the same, which I believe is the case because heisting is either loved or hated - there is no middle ground).
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
ama wrote:
If you observe the price of Simplex over the past month, its value has increased approximately five times since the first week. It can be assumed that this is due to the fact that the drop rate of Simplex (now) has decreased by five times (assuming that the number of dedicated Heisters remains the same, which I believe is the case because heisting is either loved or hated - there is no middle ground).

No.. demand rose as more and more people jumped on the MF train and it's the best base for it. Meanwhile, the supply remained steady. You can check how many were sold each day
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
ama wrote:

No.. demand rose as more and more people jumped on the MF train and it's the best base for it. Meanwhile, the supply remained steady. You can check how many were sold each day

What you're saying is possible, but what I think is that in trading fluctuate at least 90% of amulets which were found in the first week of the league. Btw, how can I check how many of them have been sold each day?
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Jan 16, 2024, 3:45:23 AM
While heist amulets are indeed rare (only found 2 of which was a crappy astrolab and not so crappy focused amulet) rings are rather common. Thus far, I've found several dozen, probably in the ballpark of 40 or so, 7 of which where helical.

Besides the point, but the real money while heisting nowadays is in stacked decks and catalysts--about two thirds of my profits are from heist chests in any given batch of runs. Cherry pick the good blueprints with a high ratio of those two (map and gems as ancillary choices) and you'll be a rolling in currency (make sure to get as much currency duplication on your rogues and trinket... yes, stacked decks are technically currency).

As an example, I recently ran a batch of 180 deception contracts, 80ish to 90ish handpicked blueprints as well as 20 or so full reveals found from mapping and made 165d from stacked decks and 60-70d from catalysts alone. Also made 16d in gemcutters (found an enlighten, empowered and a few 21-20 gems from the gem chests too) and the list goes on. It dwarfed the profits I made from the helical (80d) and replica hyrri's ire (40d) I found on the same run.

Prioritize the chests, the curios are a bonus.

"
Gak_Masterson wrote:
While heist amulets are indeed rare (only found 2 of which was a crappy astrolab and not so crappy focused amulet) rings are rather common. Thus far, I've found several dozen, probably in the ballpark of 40 or so, 7 of which where helical.

Besides the point, but the real money while heisting nowadays is in stacked decks and catalysts--about two thirds of my profits are from heist chests in any given batch of runs. Cherry pick the good blueprints with a high ratio of those two (map and gems as ancillary choices) and you'll be a rolling in currency (make sure to get as much currency duplication on your rogues and trinket... yes, stacked decks are technically currency).

As an example, I recently ran a batch of 180 deception contracts, 80ish to 90ish handpicked blueprints as well as 20 or so full reveals found from mapping and made 165d from stacked decks and 60-70d from catalysts alone. Also made 16d in gemcutters (found an enlighten, empowered and a few 21-20 gems from the gem chests too) and the list goes on. It dwarfed the profits I made from the helical (80d) and replica hyrri's ire (40d) I found on the same run.

Prioritize the chests, the curios are a bonus.

I have such an approach only in the first week of the league, and once I earn the first 100 divs (in the first two or three days of the new league), I don't open anything at all except Curios because it is not time efficient for a large number of blueprints.
Mirror of Kalandra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info