Concept Art - Azmeri Wanderers & Challenge Rewards

That's nice. But the game is barely playable right now.
"
Deus_Vitae wrote:
well GGG, seems you have your work cut out for you at the moment... People are VERY unhappy with the games state right now. Also personally: Armour challenge rewards are useless for those that buy supp packs ;) cheers

not sure why youre worried about that when you dont even have a character in affliction league and your highest level reached is 89 but go off standard andy
Very cool concepts :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Looks great!
Turn the three concepts into MTX sets and I'd buy each one.

Also who's that artist? Their work is clearly referencing ancient painting/tapestry visual cues, the wide eyes on the warlock... the pale faces.

really superb eye and execution. imagine a game with art direction along those lines...

Now why is the league MTX purple when the league hits such wonderful green druid/nature vibes?

Don't get me wrong its also great work.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
yep im so unhappy with the state of the game that i have to login every day to play when i should be doing important things and have my failing health to think about hahah... guys, you can be such bozo whiners :D
Super cool. Primal Huntress have some interesting gear attached and Warden of Eaves gives that cold, Kirac aura of beeing both indifferent and very well invested in the matter. Oath Breaker looks much more dangerous in the concepts, but gotta love that deer-hunting hobo in game.

Spoiler
Also for people who never seen Mist King - come to Ruthless, that maniac is in every second forest, clapping his hind cheeks and laughing while wild monkeys tear your tendons apart.
New NPC are amazing, and challenger rewards looks unique and fun. Great work from a design team!
The art of the game has grown so much over the years, it's astounding. Congrats to the whole art department!
"
Alipoe wrote:
can i see king in the mist for once ??
im close to level 100 and not a single generate for this boss
btw completed all the quest from all three wanderers
lol
Spoiler
tried this try that but yet no 3 pedestal or what ever it is

If you've completed all quests then you fought him already. Anyway, it's pretty easy to find him, go check out neversink's X for info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info