Seasonal Winter Microtransactions

lol the polar bear is from the tencent version a year ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/wqt4av/so_i_went_on_china_poe_for_fun/
Last edited by blaculahax on Dec 18, 2023, 11:10:49 AM
Last edited by Lord_Bakaxan on Dec 18, 2023, 3:39:51 PM
Polar pet amazing !!!
The whole "winter theme" is not really for me. But kudos to GGC for making great contents over and over again. Keep up the good work and happy holidays everyone :)
These should have been released in early December to give people more time.

Also, no new winter/seasonal decorations were released.

Lastly, the snowfall decoration, https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Snowfall is still being gated behind some weird exclusivity principle. Lame.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
dancing is forbidden. dancing has always been forbidden
I'm specifically not buying any MTX because of the hyper repetitive jazz goblin jingle dudes. No more money for you. It's infuriating and unfun. I cant even escape it in my HO because peoples mtx plays after trading. If anyone has a method to replace the sound file with silence please let me know.
Last edited by RubikMonat on Dec 19, 2023, 5:31:39 AM
nice
"
This is me petitioning that the snowman should be a minion MTX! It's so good!

Agreed.

...And hello.
...narf
"
RubikMonat wrote:
I'm specifically not buying any MTX because of the hyper repetitive jazz goblin jingle dudes. No more money for you. It's infuriating and unfun. I cant even escape it in my HO because peoples mtx plays after trading. If anyone has a method to replace the sound file with silence please let me know.

Yeah, it is pretty obnoxious.
...narf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info