The holiday season is fast approaching, so it's time to bring back the seasonal winter microtransactions! Spread the festive cheer through Wraeclast with seven winter-themed cosmetic effects available in the store for a limited time.

The Demonic Arctic Reindeer Pet, Yeti Mask, Polar Bear Cub, Snowman Hideout Decoration, Ice Sculpture Hideout Decoration, Frigid Character Effect, and Frigid Fireworks will only be available in the store until January 7th (PST) and won't return until the next December/January holiday period! Check them out in the videos below, or click here to get yours.

If you're looking to get some points, consider checking out our new Core Supporter Packs here. Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Happy holidays everyone!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Why no snow effect for hideout? There used to be one right?
Poggers, Happy Holidays Guys!
pogfish
Fix EU Servers with the money from these mtx
"
Malguard wrote:

Yep, there is one called Ice Gale. Does seem like something that should be on the list!

Should probably have Ice Bricks and Ice Crystals too!
Last edited by BaggerX on Dec 17, 2023, 7:24:00 PM
This is me petitioning that the snowman should be a minion MTX! It's so good!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some of the character effects in the game need a rework. The frigid one is kinda weak.
"
Malguard wrote:

There was a falling snow effect that was part of and exclusive to the first ever mystery box GGG released. I think it was stated it would disappear with the boxes (as well as ice crystals and perhaps some other MTX), so that certain decoration is not coming back. Perhaps there is or there will be something similar in the future.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info