[PS5] Crashes in The Canal Act 10

The game crashed twice in short succession when I tried to do The Canal zone in Act 10, shortly before Kitava 2. I sent in error reports with videos from the PS5 system.

First crash was pretty near the beginning, I was just moving towards some enemies and then BAM, crashed.

Second time in, the map was clared (fog of war back), but I noticed corpses on the ground where I had been, so the same instance must have been up. Got a little along the path, then it crashed again.

I see others report it can crash in various towns or when using a waypoint. That hasn't happened with me. These have been seemingly random crashes while playing the game.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2024, 5:25:39 PM
Had same problem in act10 first and last area.

I refreshed area each time (triangle) and entered it no problem.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Dec 15, 2023, 10:17:39 AM
I have the same problem, 3 times in act 3 before kitava 2 I can't progress. I use a PS5
Try to go early act 10 on roof top and i crashed multiple time before de loading zone ...
Also experiencing this on PS4. Can get all the way through the canals and it crashes on the loading screen to the feeding trough. Attempted creating a new instance of the canals and still crashed.
Love the zero response from ggg on a massive hug that's affecting lots of people. So ridiculous. Another one stuck here if anyone has a clue
Stuck as well on ps5 canals. Super bummed as this is first time playthrough and just bought 3 diff stash tabs...essence, maps, and currency. Please fix this GGG!!!
Same problem here as well ...
Hmmm, I was able to fix that by resetting The Canals instance. I'm not certain in 100% that it helped but it worked for me.
Ps5 here, game crashed at canals randomly, reset the instance. Now the game crashes whilst loading into feeding troughs -_-. Well done GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info