[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

I really like this build.

Switched some passives and gear around.

https://pobb.in/FKumkRh6GOfh
Last edited by Chilleri on May 4, 2024, 11:03:38 PM
Is there a wand craft we could do for this build like last league? It seems like there should be something to craft that is better than Piscator's. I am sitting at the 9Mdps mark and most of the upgrades to the next tier are pretty steep.

Additional +1 power charge on helm or a ring is 50d+. 6 linking seems to be a loss of dps when you move PS from the Thundermitts. So I am looking for something in the 1-15D range that I can use to get over that magical 10Mdps mark.
Anyone know Why he uses on his uber farmer setup volatily + ES leech (which is 55m dps, at least it says his pob) instead of his other version setup icebite + trinity (which is 90m, at least it says his pob)?
This must be Build of the week season 14
can you make a guide on how to get the rare items
also i think strength of blood might be useless. do we even leech life
Last edited by Myst3ryMan99 on May 11, 2024, 12:01:28 PM
o link do discord expirou
its not clear if strength of blood actually does anything, my lethal pride is a rakiatas so I don't have an easy way to test it but its % recovery based and if you don't run essence reaver you do have a source of life leech so it would at least theoretically offer phys dr. I'm just not certain if strength applies even if you're at full life, soul drinker gives es overleech but does nothing for life leech so I have no idea how that interaction works out.
Hello Afana.

How well do you think this build could perform without the soul eater gloves and rage helmet? I would like to try making it in a private league, so we will probably not get those items for a while, or at all. Would it still be t17 viable?
Soul eater gloves are a significant dps improvement when its useful over even ideal rare gloves, although perfect rare gloves are worth a bunch of extra ES over them. Zealous Passion is actually only a mild improvement over crown of eyes, as it changes the rage boost to just increased ms, all the additional damage comes from the more multipliers of berserk, which does not have a super high uptime. A +2 power charge helmet is almost guaranteed to be stronger, especially if it has other useful mods like warlord crit multi or ele damage or phys taken as x, its just incredibly expensive and a nightmarish pain to craft because its a pretty rare corrupt roll on top of a rare explicit mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info