Let us disable Annoying sounds in town

What a weird comment.

"
Pashid wrote:

No cause there's no actual pro reason to change it

Improving people's enjoyment of the game, or reducing things that cause annoyance or frustration, is always a good reason for change.

"
Pashid wrote:

there's no real reason for GGG to go out of their way to code something into the game

They went out of their way to put the sounds in, didn't they? And literally noone asked for that. So it's a bit weird to use that as an argument now. Also, see previous point.

"
Pashid wrote:

for the minority of players

When the goblin troupe was introduced, this forum was full of complaint threads about it, which were active for the whole league. I don't think the amount of people annoyed by this is small at all. I would even go as far as to say that anyone that cares at all about the game's atmosphere is going to be annoyed by it.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Miathan51 wrote:
Did this ever get changed?

No cause there's no actual pro reason to change it.
The "annoying sounds" is just something subjective and there's no real reason for GGG to go out of their way to code something into the game for the minority of players that gets triggered by simple sounds or effects.

But less than 2 days before the goblin troupes go on tour again lets go!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJwSzxRjSxg

100% this

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
sounds like trolls singing. what is this and can i disable it somehow?
Also allow us to use movement skills and Quicksilver flasks in town...
Why so some troll can spam lightning warp in the same spot?

They could disable the visuals and sounds of other players using them to minimize distraction.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Still one of the worst things GG has ever done... and that's saying something!

Just give me an opt in/out button. So long as the owner of the trolling noises can here them, does it really matter if the rest of us can as well?
Extremely annoying. Would really like to have a way to block goblin nonsense.
Just came back to the game after a few leagues and these were not present before. Good lord, if the visual mtx's weren't bad enough, now our ears have to suffer this pollution too?

For the love of God, GGG, please give us an option to remove all mtx's by other players if we desire. The stupid Goblin noise is unbearable, especially when my game lags because of all the visual effects. The Rogue Harbour is damn near unplayable for me because of it all! And now if I want sound I have to listen to this crap too? COME ON NOW!
this thread still exist, haha. i plat almost without sounds, cause something is always playing in the background, like vids etc.
"
Pashid wrote:
Reality check, your own HO is the main location of the game anyways. Not like you really spend that much time in a town at all.

Reality check: Heist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info