Transfigured Gems Part 4

"
Ispita wrote:
People only play RF for the last 10 leagues here is a new league which shakes up a lot of skills and people just want to keep playing RF. I don't get it.

Yeah screw some people that PHYSICALLY cant play anything but RF grrrr how dare they right?
SO, concerning the HORDE part of each golem.
Will the principle of 3 of each golem persist alongside with elementalist ascendency +2 maximum golems stack? Which in theory, would allow 5 maximum golems of each gem from Ice, Stone, Carrion, and Chaos.
Please confirm this =D!!?
Although there is technically still one day left this la<st batch is very small which would seem to indicate it may be the last, yet I haven't seen the freezing pulse gems. Not that I have hopes they could salvage the skill but still would be nice to know.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
dark pact?

storm rain?

artillery ballista?

hello??

nothing for buff based golem builds??
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 7, 2023, 5:48:49 AM
Guys, stop making so many gems. Cant decide which one to play lol
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Armageddon Brand of Volatility, end of flavor text, "Then is then destroyed."

Just sounds weird, y'know?
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
But where is storm call? The gem got nerfed in patch notes and is officialy heading for 0,0% playrate in the next league ;>
With these many changes, I am so confused what to play. Might just go RF for starter
Still no Penance Brand...
What if you have Dancing Duo in hands when using 'Animate Weapon of Self Reflection':)

Looks like devs are rangers in heart who hate RF(G1 hate on RF) and nerf is no matter what.
No new RF gems just nerfs. Whatever, I can play other builds as well.
Last edited by zsirfoka on Dec 7, 2023, 6:05:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info