Transfigured Gems Part 3

These gem changes alone are going to keep me occupied until PoE2 lmao
Can you please post all normal and transfigured gems in one post? So we can see the difference more easily.
Like this:
normal alt1 alt2, normal alt1 alt2, normal alt1 alt2.. etc.
Wild strike treats resistance as inverter, so if i play Doryani's Prototype with 200% lightning res Wild Strike will treat is as -200%?
GGG please release all transfigured gems today, so we will have enough time prepare our build for the new league.
"
zombie of slamming? so you fixed the zombie slamming target tracking bug then?

if not can we get this without the slam?

That's literally the base version now.
These new transfigured gems not having vaal versions, or working with them, is a huge nerf to mage skeletons. And really any build that relied on a threshold jewel to augment a vaal skill.

The interaction was already there, can it please be brought back?
"
auspexa wrote:
this thread is ridiculous. dozens of builds got significantly weaker in 3.23 but nobody cares about them since they had 0.01% representation on poe.ninja. meanwhile everyone's screaming RF although RF is just fine if you go for captainlance's version. weird.

Ah yes, for just the meager cost of a few hundred divines, and leveling a completely different character (because it's a completely different build from the one you can actually play as a league starter), we can get our clearing skill back to having map clear other builds get easily on less than a divine. Fucking brilliant.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
GGG, hear me out:

Righteous Fire of Marshmallows
Spell, AoE, Fire
Cooldown Time: 0.30 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: Instant
AoE Radius: 0.1

Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly cooks marshmallows. Your sugar rush is substantially increased while under this effect.

Deals 1 Base Fire Damage per second
Generates 1 Roasted Marshmallow every 3 seconds
Each Marshmallow consumed increases your Movement Speed by 10%
yummy!
new Scorching Ray is sleeper op :^)
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info