Lost my characters and tabs

The strangest thing is that, even though they say there is a great demand, when I sent the email, it was answered within a few hours asking for the information... after that it seems like they threw my email in limbo
They just answered my email that I sent to support few hours ago. They asked me to provide few characters name. I will keep you updated.
"
meyseh wrote:
They just answered my email that I sent to support few hours ago. They asked me to provide few characters name. I will keep you updated.

It was like that with me too... I don't remember the characters' names, because I haven't played in a while, but I gave all the information I had... after that they disappeared. I hope you have better luck.
Why is this process being done in such an obscure way?

If only there was some kind of feedback available that didn't take days to calm us down, there would be a lot fewer complaints about support.

1 - How long does it typically take to resolve this type of problem?

2 - Have they started to evaluate the case? Or will they still evaluate?

3 - Is it possible to solve the problem, or is it a lost cause?

4 - Did you encounter any problems in solving what was requested? Will more information be needed?

If in email and forum support, you leave players blind as to what is happening, they will send new emails and create new topics, putting an even greater burden on support.

If you need 1 month to solve the problem, or decide if it's a lost cause, that's okay. Life is not easy, but you need to make that clear. It's complicated having to check email every hour to see if there is a response, not knowing if I'm just wasting my time. Creating this type of anxiety in players is bad management, and it's bad for everyone - including the support team itself.
Last edited by caiochc93 on Dec 8, 2023, 8:35:10 PM
7 days and counting.
Then, after 5 days without a sign of life, they send me the following message:

Hi there, I'm really sorry but your account has been permanently banned for breaching our Terms of Use (https://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-priva

Serious? What term exactly have I violated?

When I sent the email, my account was not in banned status.

The last time I played was in the Sanctum league, practically 1 year ago.

I've never been one to talk on chat, I've never spammed anything.

The only program I've ever used was 'awakened poe trade'... isn't that allowed?

So I just have to accept losing the money I spent on the game, and not make any criticisms so my comment doesn't get deleted? Is this type of service acceptable?
I really hope I did something to justify this permanent ban. If this really happened, I will recognize it and lose my money fairly, I will move on, create another account, buy new tabs and not repeat the same mistake. I really hope this is the case. Please don't make me hate the company so much that I no longer want to play the game I like. I know that statistically 1 player may not have meant anything, but I prefer to believe in the common sense of human beings, and that they act fairly. I've already given up on this league, but I still hope this can be resolved.

If any support here can find out what really happened for my account to be permanently banned, please send me a message. I didn't want to have to wait another week to perhaps get a response by email.
Last edited by caiochc93 on Dec 10, 2023, 12:23:53 AM
Ok, after 15 days that's the end of the story. I was informed that my account was banned for breaching section 7 of our Terms of Use - the same thing that has apparently been happening to several casual players recently. There is definitely a problem in the software identification process, some conflict, I don't know.

But if they let it get to this point, there's no need to have much hope.

I'm giving up on POE, merry Christmas to you too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info