Lost my characters and tabs

I linked my Steam account to my path of exile account but I lost all my characters and tabs that I bought. On Steam I can still see the hours I've played (2500) and the challenges completed, but when I log in it's as if my account never existed.

[Removed by Support]
My POE ACC Name: EmperorMabidi

I don't remember the names of my last characters, because I haven't played in a while... but I remember some builds, if that helps to validate.
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Dec 5, 2023, 2:54:28 PM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2023, 8:09:52 AM
Hi there,

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this?
"
Timothy_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this?

I emailed them 3 days ago, and they asked a few questions, but it's been 2 days since I got any response. Maybe the demand is high due to the launch of the league, and as I saw on the forum that some people solved this problem here, I decided to risk posting here too... I really wanted to start the new league with my Tabs.
"
caiochc93 wrote:
I emailed them 3 days ago, and they asked a few questions, but it's been 2 days since I got any response. Maybe the demand is high due to the launch of the league, and as I saw on the forum that some people solved this problem here, I decided to risk posting here too... I really wanted to start the new league with my Tabs.

Hi there,

I have checked into this for you and your email is still in the queue. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Got it, thanks for checking. I will be waiting
Hey , how long does it usually take to resolve this type of problem? My first email to support was on December 2... I really wanted to play in this league
:[

I don't know if I should try sending a new message or just wait
Last edited by caiochc93 on Dec 7, 2023, 4:29:48 AM
"
Timothy_GGG wrote:
"
caiochc93 wrote:

Hi there,

I have checked into this for you and your email is still in the queue. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

hey guys, please, I don't have any feedback if you're looking at my case.. I bought some tabs on my Steam account, I paid for it, and I don't have access... that's not right. Losing my items, my characters, because of a mistake I made when linking accounts, I even understand. But losing the tabs I purchased with my Steam account is meaningless. Steam doesn't give me the option to resolve this, they redirect me to GGG support. I'm trying to be patient, but it's been 5 days since my first email and there doesn't seem to be a projection where it will be resolved. It's not possible that my only option is to forget my account and buy new Tabs on another account to be able to play in a decent way.
still no feedback from support.. impressive
Same issue here right on launch day. Somehow looks like my steam account does not recognize or got unlink and now it looks like it does not even exist anymore in the system. Everytime it ask me to recreate a fresh account.

Help.

"
meyseh wrote:
Same issue here right on launch day. Somehow looks like my steam account does not recognize or got unlink and now it looks like it does not even exist anymore in the system. Everytime it ask me to recreate a fresh account.

Help.

Good luck, for me it's been 6 days and I have no idea if it will be resolved... I'm playing on a new account in Ruthless mode for now, because it's the only one that allows me to play reasonably well without any of my tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info