Transfigured Gems Part 1

Holeeeeeyyyyyyy Burning Arrow of Vigour sup girl
"
banished wrote:
"
PlammX wrote:
"
LintNZ wrote:
Do we know if falling zombies count as corpses you have created yourself?

Falling zombies explode, leaving no corpses.

there is one unique that make zombies count as coprses might be what he wants

middle air explosion? XD
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
SpectraI wrote:
Hmm,my original thought was that new alt gems take the default quality and add to it(you know like lab helm enchant + alt gem = 2 extra effects) but by the looks of it the new alt gems are replacing the quality which is kinga cringe in some cases.

I have to agree here, I expected something more, like the ability to enchant gems with effects similar to the old helm enchants or alt quality. We did get some buffed default qualities and some wacky trans gem effects. Nothing that gets me super hyped yet, though.
Honestly, the most exciting thing for me was the prospect of getting exceptional gems more easily in SSF. In so many leagues I only got enlighten maybe one time. It's badly needed with all the nerfs to reservation, especially without the helmet reservation enchants.
League start is always hype for sure, but otherwise, I don't feel excited for the patch, yet.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
Transfigure Cyclone of Tumult doesnt seem to have the movement speed bonus from the quality, am i missing something?

It starts with 30less and 20% has +20more, so that is why it show only 10% less in the description.
"
CressCelesta wrote:
Ward loop is dead without alternate minion speed for example.

it's a nerf league so that's probably on purpose tbh
"
p1r0mant3 wrote:
"
Palonso89 wrote:
damn, detonate dead hit version back from dead? :D

No)))

It's dead and gem f*ckd 4 times)))

1 - No chaos convert.
2 - Unearth -5 lvl.
3 - Chain DD with 5% is total joke...
4 - Forgotten corpse desecrate gone.

Enjoy this league bro, I'll rest in peace with my favorite skills

Reap (-1 blood charge).
RF (DEAD).
DD (almost dead).
WOC (joke).

RF is not even close to dead.
"
damiarz wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Thorium_ wrote:
But what about attack speed Boneshatter???

Why would you want that?

Divergent boneshatter with ashes was the strongest version of the build by far.
Now boneshatter is just significantly worse at endgame.

Dang after reading this comment, I'm not sure if I want to play Bonezone anymore, I was planning to league start this build and possibly use this as endgame character, I suppose with boneshatter and ashes nerf it became so bad at scaling damage no?
Blade bast is back
"
middle air explosion? XD

There is going to be some shit happening this league =D
Also, a lot of the trans gems seem to be aimed at single target? What is the point of this while there is no fast gem swap in the game? You can't easily switch to Divine Ire of disintegration for a tough essence while mapping, or the other way to clear mobs in a boss fight. It would be cool if trans gems gave the abilities in addition to the default one, kinda like vaal gems. This is a bit of a lost opportunity to add some depth to the actual gameplay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info