Game settings suddenly not being respected by PS4 client

My settings are back, thank you GGG
My settings are being reset every time I log in. Not cool.
Yeah mine are gone again too.
Mine too. How can something as simple as this get messed up? :(
I can't even access the options from the sarter menu, anyone with the same issue?
This happens every day. After a few hours of playing, everything returns to normal by itself.
I also noticed that using Portal Scroll and releasing Essences on maps requires one less click.
And I'm playing Ballista Totem and during this bug everything is a little bit sped up. Movement speed, totem attack speed.
And when I press the totem button, I manage to install 5 in about a second. In normal times only 4 in the same amount of time. This is difficult to measure accurately, but it is very noticeable to the eye.
The game's performance on PS4 seems to increase. So it's possible)
Sorry for bad English
"
This happens every day. After a few hours of playing, everything returns to normal by itself.
I also noticed that using Portal Scroll and releasing Essences on maps requires one less click.
And I'm playing Ballista Totem and during this bug everything is a little bit sped up. Movement speed, totem attack speed.
And when I press the totem button, I manage to install 5 in about a second. In normal times only 4 in the same amount of time. This is difficult to measure accurately, but it is very noticeable to the eye.
The game's performance on PS4 seems to increase. So it's possible)
Sorry for bad English

Way to go GGG! If you're trying to kill PoE for the console players, you're doing great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info