PVP modes suggestion: CTF and DOTA-like mode

Hey there

I cant beleive how much GGG put into a f2p game, so amazing

So here are some suggestions that could potentially make it even more awesome, down the line, after launch for sure i dont think this should be priority

A CTF mode, pretty straightforward. 2 Teams, 2 flags, creatures or not inside the map.

A DOTA-like mode, where there are 3 lanes in a dungeon leading to the other teams bases, with waves of monsters on each side. Just like DOTA/Heroes of newerth/league of legends, im sure devs and most people know these games.

So there it is, sorry if this has already been mentionned a million times before, im new!!
make CTF have up tp teams of 6 people.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Dota-like mode would be awesome
This sounds so awsome :D
IGN: IRDIFFERENT
Especially some powerups in such types of modes are great allowing much more tactical stuff to be going on.
Hopefully in future clans will form and there will be some nice comeptition in tournaments.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
both ctf and dota style modes would be amazing preference towards ctf
8 versus 8.

Make it so that players can join mid-game (if previous players decide to quit or something).
Domination : ZebraTrance
Standard : ENERGIE_ONE
Anarchy : SS_SKRILLEZ
Legacy (2017): LightOfTheAryans
Guys they already announced the CTF bandit war. I doubt they will allow re connectivity because of the amount of network coding it would take to make it a open server, for others to join from a queue would be even harder. I would love it in the end, but with such a small team I hope they get us content first.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
DOTA-LIKE-MODE = NO TY!

Guys this isn't a MOBA so don't try to turn PoE's PvP into LoL,Dota,etc. In my opinion PvP needs to stick with RPGs than screw up with MOBA modes.

"
2i0 wrote:
DOTA-LIKE-MODE = NO TY!

Guys this isn't a MOBA so don't try to turn PoE's PvP into LoL,Dota,etc. In my opinion PvP needs to stick with RPGs than screw up with MOBA modes.

it could be fun. it wouldn't be as good of a moba as a dedicated moba game. it may make for a very good ARPG experience
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Last edited by Veta321 on Oct 11, 2013, 2:11:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info