Ancestor Challenge Rewards

Helmet is the only noticeable part. Tiers are dogshit. If there is no incentive to strive to get more challenges done, then this will be early quit. Also this league is probably gonna be till Christmas and it such a letdown for all the hype Chris made for it.
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:

Edit : just saw a lot of ppl in next posts that complain about it : what's wrong with you dudes ? it's free stuff. If you don't like it, just go here : https://www.pathofexile.com/shop

You're wrong at all. You know who adds only low-quality content for free in their games keeping good stuff in the shop? Small indie studio which made D4. And players hate this studio.

F2P players also should get cool stuff but have less variety so donating players can wear unique expensive stuff. Because game NEEDS to keep F2P playerbase. And one of the biggest claims from F2P players is "yo character and armor models look like shit".

Well, previous league set is pretty good imo and has funny effects. This set is, well... It is good by itself, but in this game you, like, shoot lightnings from your hands, wear giant golden swords and explode enemies with unholy energy. This set thematically does not match any somewhat cool build I can imagine.

P.S. I'm not a small fish talking about money I'm spending in POE so I'm not just crying about "awawaawwawa I can't get any good stuff without spending my money".
Last edited by denistalalae on Aug 18, 2023, 6:29:23 AM
Spoiler
"
Querillo wrote:
"
Benzka wrote:
"
Querillo wrote:

This absolutely made my day!!

So it was worthy to make :)
I understand that sets for the challenges are a good chance for F2P players to get the full set, but can we mix it with some other cool rewards? Like map devices, portal effects, decorations, footprints, hideouts.

Armor/weapon skills are one of the most unnoticeable MTX in PoE, and seeing two of them as a challenge rewards makes me sad.

There could be armor set for first 16 challenges, and something better for the rest of them.
"
ched_21h wrote:
I understand that sets for the challenges are a good chance for F2P players to get the full set, but can we mix it with some other cool rewards? Like map devices, portal effects, decorations, footprints, hideouts.

Armor/weapon skills are one of the most unnoticeable MTX in PoE, and seeing two of them as a challenge rewards makes me sad.

There could be armor set for first 16 challenges, and something better for the rest of them.

I thing most f2p players would really like other MTX than armor sets ^^
Not bad but it doesn't make my char float.
Never gonna wear an other Armor set again.
LOGOUT
THIS IS A BORING SET (to me) compare to rewards from prevous leagues.
That's a great helmet, I like the set overall, but can we stop making all boots with toes please? :D

the quality of challenge rewards has really gone downhill the past 5 leagues
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Médiocre reward you didn't getter tire her.... il hope thé méchantes of league Will be Goodyear at l'est...
Last edited by majestick on Aug 18, 2023, 6:57:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info