Failed to decompress (corrupted data)

"
after the update i played yesterday without any problem, with no more decompress errors no more CPU spike, fps lags and so on , That was awesome, i hope that will continue that way, Make sure to delete "ShaderCacheD3D12" after the update before playing the game

How long did you play? Because I see only 75lv standard character.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
I lost 2 atzoatl temple maps due to this decompress corrupted data error kept popping out everytime i enter the god damn map,i tried all the dx11/12 and changed to vulcan and the game kept crashing, Now i cant even enter the game.

Right now My current situation with game is there are 50/50% chance that everytime i enter a location is either a crash or not. Im playing a gacha game basically.

New Update:
Cant enter the poe completely now after veryfying intergrity of my game files and donwloading 3,3gb of update. Help me. now i cant change my settings because it wont let me enter the main menu at all.

I got a low end laptop spec
GTX 1650
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H
16 gb ram
Last edited by WholeSomeZ on Sep 12, 2023, 8:58:43 AM
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
after the update i played yesterday without any problem, with no more decompress errors no more CPU spike, fps lags and so on , That was awesome, i hope that will continue that way, Make sure to delete "ShaderCacheD3D12" after the update before playing the game

How long did you play? Because I see only 75lv standard character.

edit my commend, all problems are back, fffff ckkk
its still a problem i also had it since league start havent even been able to play
Hello

Corrupted data, means that there is one or more corrupted files. Simply find the corrupted one. It has nothing to do with your pc specs, nothong points in that direction.
"
kevinsstyle wrote:
its still a problem i also had it since league start havent even been able to play

Find the corrupted file, like the error message says. Follow the trail deep inside the poe folder
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
kevinsstyle wrote:

Find the corrupted file, like the error message says. Follow the trail deep inside the poe folder

this doesnt make sense ? i tried remove folder after folder and verify i even tried the the version outside steam run pathcheck still doesnt work i tried reinstall windows do i need to find one file ? and how ? the error message doesnt give me any good information
"
kevinsstyle wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
kevinsstyle wrote:

this doesnt make sense ? i tried remove folder after folder and verify i even tried the the version outside steam run pathcheck still doesnt work i tried reinstall windows do i need to find one file ? and how ? the error message doesnt give me any good information

I gotta research it some more.
You arent going to find the issue with any of those programs. Its 1-3 files or so...often shadercache / cachedshaders files.
And yes you need to find the corrupt one(s).
"
Vichdor wrote:
Same Problem any fix yet?
7900xtx

I have same setup and still crashing
I have been having this issue for a while now too and reached out multiple times but getting no where.

I made a forum post documenting all my crash reports it might be worth a look
Link
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3431280

This will work for some people but not all.
Last edited by SinkChan on Sep 17, 2023, 1:00:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info