Our Customer Support Team is Hiring!

Our customer support department is looking for new team members! If you live in Auckland (New Zealand), are very familiar with Path of Exile and have previous customer support experience, please email hr@grindinggear.com for more information.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat! Best support ever. In 10 years, the quality has never dipped. I'm genuinely surprised at how y'all make it happen. Gonna be a high bar to meet for any new hires!
Last edited by ClumsyParasite on Jun 12, 2023, 11:22:36 PM
You guys support home office right?

"
dehogynem wrote:

Nope, never have. Must be willing to relocate.
if the pay is good and theyre covering my accommodation and trip to NZ then i d definitely bite lol

too bad i m so far away

was really tempted to go for the first exilecon

[Removed by Support]
10 years of customer support experience with lots of non-standard situations involving money and other stuff
Of course, i'm not in NZ
I wonder, what are the details of the job
I mean, what benefits would be fitting to change your life, quit your job and move to NZ and work in support at GGG
Being able to help people out with PoE questions all day, would be great, but nowhere near New Zealand.
"
dehogynem wrote:

Maybe if your home is in Auckland.
Best customer service of any game I've played in a couple of decades. Keep up the great work! Much love!
"
shadowthedead wrote:
10 years of customer support experience with lots of non-standard situations involving money and other stuff
Of course, i'm not in NZ
I wonder, what are the details of the job
I mean, what benefits would be fitting to change your life, quit your job and move to NZ and work in support at GGG

They won't hire anyone from abroad since by NZ law you can only employ someone from abroad if there isn't a resident qualified to do the job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info