Path of Exile Lore Roundup

when extradimensional invasion is the norm
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
That is all cool, bet when (and how) you plan to bring back into the game lore provided by old forsaken masters? eg Derasso and Marveil full story, Kaom full story. Or Vorici's point of view of things. That Tapestry thing is kinda to vague to newer players, unaware of his peculiar quotes... We have important parts of lore missing in game!
Great
spoilers: every league is an alternate universe according to the lore writters.. so.. there's only 1 thing really going the rest is the npcs being insane from being in the atlas so much so that they see them outside the atlas.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I'd love a chronological audio dump of all the lore in the campaign.
Just something to listen to while levelling a character - audio book style.
what is this.... "lore?"
I like that one supportive guy that laughs alone at his jokes XD
PoE lore is actually amazing.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Lore is decent but the storytelling is very weak. Finding lore bits on the ground and in item desciptions is fine but there isnt much of a story going on when playing the game.

Things are happening but it isnt well translated to the player, no cutscenes and barely any explanation from npcs. You could introduce rainbow unicorns without making it clash with the current story. I realize thats by design but to me, the player character should be more part of the world and have a classic 3 part story that is easy to follow. Then you can have the extra lore bits expand the universe around that story.
Its rather obvious that you focus on league gameplay mechanics and then try to somehow connect it with existing lore. Nothing wrong with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info