Please put lily on a boat and have her go on an adventure!

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Is this confirmed? None of the dialogue from either character suggests they're related in any way.

Alva doesn't come from a bloodline of Vaal priests who made a pact with Chaos, she's just a descendant which allows her to utilize blood magic to make Incursion happen in the first place.

I don't know if they bothered confirming it because they might have just assumed they shouldn't insult the players' intelligence. But it's the same model, dressed the same with the same amulet and sword, and the same voice actress, who uses blood magic to open portals through time and space.

They weren't exactly hiding it. Most of us knew it was Alva from the scourge reveal trailer.
"
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Is this confirmed? None of the dialogue from either character suggests they're related in any way.

Alva doesn't come from a bloodline of Vaal priests who made a pact with Chaos, she's just a descendant which allows her to utilize blood magic to make Incursion happen in the first place.

I don't know if they bothered confirming it because they might have just assumed they shouldn't insult the players' intelligence. But it's the same model, dressed the same with the same amulet and sword, and the same voice actress, who uses blood magic to open portals through time and space.

They weren't exactly hiding it. Most of us knew it was Alva from the scourge reveal trailer.

I did not catch that tidbit, i wonder if that was that her past or future o-o

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 30, 2024, 9:40:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info