Please put lily on a boat and have her go on an adventure!

and get her out of my hideout!

Let siosa move in or something.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 23, 2023, 4:04:52 PM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2024, 9:35:18 PM
I'd chip in a few divines if she wants a holiday. "Oim a poirate." You don't sound like a pirate, sorry to say old girl. You sound like a shop assistant from Frinton-on-Sea. Weylam Roth, now he's the daddy. That's pirate with a side order of pirate, served on a bed of cutlasses, with dancing waiters singing "he's a pirate".
Seriously GGG after the loss of Tane my variety is hurting here.

How about The Last to Die? She was great and had a very optimistic outlook.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Dec 15, 2023, 3:36:14 AM
"
Please put lily on a boat and have her go on an adventure!

and get her out of my hideout!

Let siosa move in or something.

Ahahaha lol

Nice post!
Last edited by Beglets on Dec 15, 2023, 3:48:55 AM
+1.

Put her and her awful accent on a boat and send it over the horizon.
You could've put lily on that boat, Just saying.

Also bring back The Last To Die please.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jul 27, 2024, 6:01:41 PM
You've got a perfectly good boat here GGG, In fact there's several.. Why not put Lily on one for that epic adventure?

Also The Last To Die needs to make a comeback seriously, superior to lily especially when it comes to her fine selection of gems.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 30, 2024, 3:47:02 AM
she should also take Kirac along with her and send Zana back to us.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
You've got a perfectly good boat here GGG, In fact there's several.. Why not put Lily on one for that epic adventure?

Also The Last To Die needs to make a comeback seriously, superior to lily especially when it comes to her fine selection of gems.

What?

LTD = Alva, my dude. She never left?
"
"

What?

LTD = Alva, my dude. She never left?

Is this confirmed? None of the dialogue from either character suggests they're related in any way.

Alva doesn't come from a bloodline of Vaal priests who made a pact with Chaos, she's just an ordinary Vaal descendant which allows her to utilize blood magic to make Incursion happen in the first place.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 30, 2024, 8:35:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info