My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

"
aimlessgun wrote:

Mine generally pops just fine with a normal amount of block and whatever armor Molten Shell gives me. Even vs. Dominus who I think reduces me to 0% block it still manages to go off just on the armor.

Maybe the molten shell trigger damage is counted before the PvP damage reduction.

I think its strange that only 1000 armor could absorb that much damage. I think I will do an experiment taking off my shield and not using any armor buffs and see what difference I get.
Standard Forever
Well, after both Body and Soul circles and Inner Force it ends up being like 3400 armor ^ ^
yeah sorry guys, I hardly play anymore so I think this list is outdated. I still have my list of merciless pvper's if you're looking for a match.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
for low level PvP, im not sure if apo or hex owns the most, i think hex tho he has close to 10k dps
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
for low level PvP, im not sure if apo or hex owns the most, i think hex tho he has close to 10k dps

Hexaste hasn't been online in months. Apokalyxio (Counterideology) just came back a few days ago after a layoff, and went 1-1 against SlowandSteadyFisting I know.
IGN: _Firebitch
this is merciless not low lvl...
s
bump
Last edited by Greenbake on Jun 2, 2013, 2:27:31 AM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Hexaste hasn't been online in months. Apokalyxio (Counterideology) just came back a few days ago after a layoff, and went 1-1 against SlowandSteadyFisting I know.

i hope i never have to go up agaisnt some slow and steady fisting

also how you get 10k dps at lvl 28???
IGN- Isiander
Last edited by myr on Jun 2, 2013, 10:36:04 PM
"
myr wrote:
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

i hope i never have to go up agaisnt some slow and steady fisting

also how you get 10k dps at lvl 28???

By stacking elemental dmg with high atkspeed, %increased weapon eledmg, more% weapon eledmg, crit chance and crit dmg. ;) If you would count the additional dmg from shock stacks it would be actually way higher. In order to achieve that kind of dps, you mainly have to get jewellery with flat lightning dmg and 25+% weapon elemental dmg. Just that already gives you an insane ammount of dps, when stacked in the right way. Funny thing is, that it is still possible to tank that kind of dps, even though it gets really hard. ;)

hey can you guys do us a favor and talk about the type of builds/skills these "top builds" use?

some of us dont care who really is top or what number everyone is but id like to know what sort of builds are up there now last time i was playing months ago crit daggers were one of the best besides bear traps how are things now?
IGN- Isiander

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info