Weekend Skill Effects Sale

"
Sarno wrote:
Not inclined to support a league that launched in this condition only for there to be radio silence for so long. Even just telling us you’ve no intention of making substantive changes would be something

says you got the supporter pack next to your name tho :O
I'm confused, what's wrong with the game? If you don't like it and you want changes, here's an idea, DON'T PLAY IT.
Thanks GGG. I'm not sure about all these complaints about the League, but I would like to ask for there to be more than just a Stash Tab sale every occasional weekend.

Stash Tabs are the closest thing to pay to win in the game, and to mitigate that you should make access to stash bundles cheaper, and more effective for the purchaser.

If I want a map tab, a currency tab, and an essence tab your putting in a crazy amount of money just for the bare minimum of tabs. Then the people with tabs are able to sell, store, and play more effectively than people without. I'm not saying it's pay to win, but it would be nice if there was a focus on the fact that there IS an advantage to people who can afford to buy these tabs individually.

Reinstitute a bundle mechanism for purchasing all the important tabs, and I don't mean the guild bundle that costs hundreds of dollars, but maybe a customizable bundle for people to buy the exact tabs they need without having to buy each individually for full price.

Thanks GGG, your MTX will still be bought, but make the actual purchases that affect our gameplay more accessible to the player so we don't feel ostracized when we get to endgame because we can't afford to drop hundreds of dollars on stash tabs.
What about create and sell effect which will turn effect OFF?
I would like buy this to turn OFF RF circle.

Seriously.

Thnx
"
p_2 wrote:
Joining the thanks for your efforts for us players
I would like to remind you about two mtx bugs
second effect https://streamable.com/d3hx47 I wish all players happy shopping. And thank you GGG

My man, I've been trying for years to get them to fix stuff. If the bug in question can't be corrected in like 1.3 seconds, the likely hood of it getting fixed is somewhere around 6%. Now if say, a bug is effecting a many number of other things, then the % goes up a bit. Clipping being the most common issue.

However, another determining factor is how many people have emailed them about it. And yes you HAVE to email them. Posting here isn't good enough. Although Reddit does seem to have a strangely high degree of sway.

Therefore, if the bug is effecting multiple other MTX or the appearance of base skill affect, and if many people have complained there is a good chance it will be corrected. The only thing that matters now is when. If the bug is within a supporter pack, they are pretty good about fixing those. I can only think of one that wasn't fixed entirely.

With that said, out of all the things I've tried to get fixed, almost none have been addressed. Although when POE2 is released I imagine some or perhaps all of these issues could be addressed then. But I still wouldn't hold my breath.

Also, this is not unique to GGG, most games companies behave this way. Devs are just hella busy with more important stuff.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
Thanks GGG. I'm not sure about all these complaints about the League, but I would like to ask for there to be more than just a Stash Tab sale every occasional weekend.

Stash Tabs are the closest thing to pay to win in the game, and to mitigate that you should make access to stash bundles cheaper, and more effective for the purchaser.

If I want a map tab, a currency tab, and an essence tab your putting in a crazy amount of money just for the bare minimum of tabs. Then the people with tabs are able to sell, store, and play more effectively than people without. I'm not saying it's pay to win, but it would be nice if there was a focus on the fact that there IS an advantage to people who can afford to buy these tabs individually.

Reinstitute a bundle mechanism for purchasing all the important tabs, and I don't mean the guild bundle that costs hundreds of dollars, but maybe a customizable bundle for people to buy the exact tabs they need without having to buy each individually for full price.

Thanks GGG, your MTX will still be bought, but make the actual purchases that affect our gameplay more accessible to the player so we don't feel ostracized when we get to endgame because we can't afford to drop hundreds of dollars on stash tabs.

Why would anyone need hundreds of dollars worth of tabs? Maybe like $50 worth, sure, but $100s??
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
Lord_Rat wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Not inclined to support a league that launched in this condition only for there to be radio silence for so long. Even just telling us you’ve no intention of making substantive changes would be something

says you got the supporter pack next to your name tho :O

And which one would that be?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
"
p_2 wrote:
Joining the thanks for your efforts for us players
I would like to remind you about two mtx bugs
second effect https://streamable.com/d3hx47 I wish all players happy shopping. And thank you GGG

My man, I've been trying for years to get them to fix stuff. If the bug in question can't be corrected in like 1.3 seconds, the likely hood of it getting fixed is somewhere around 6%. Now if say, a bug is effecting a many number of other things, then the % goes up a bit. Clipping being the most common issue.

However, another determining factor is how many people have emailed them about it. And yes you HAVE to email them. Posting here isn't good enough. Although Reddit does seem to have a strangely high degree of sway.

Therefore, if the bug is effecting multiple other MTX or the appearance of base skill affect, and if many people have complained there is a good chance it will be corrected. The only thing that matters now is when. If the bug is within a supporter pack, they are pretty good about fixing those. I can only think of one that wasn't fixed entirely.

With that said, out of all the things I've tried to get fixed, almost none have been addressed. Although when POE2 is released I imagine some or perhaps all of these issues could be addressed then. But I still wouldn't hold my breath.

Also, this is not unique to GGG, most games companies behave this way. Devs are just hella busy with more important stuff.

thank you for your comment - but as a basis I took a different assumption of reporting the problem ... I think it's more about the welfare of others who will lose their funds ... I completed my post / stramble stops working ... I posted a video on YT
"
p_2 wrote:
thank you for your comment - but as a basis I took a different assumption of reporting the problem ... I think it's more about the welfare of others who will lose their funds ... I completed my post / stramble stops working ... I posted a video on YT

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here. Could you rephrase it?
picked up some much wanted additions. thanks GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info