[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

S.R.S how they attack?
they bite with their teeth? or they hit with skull head?
Or do they spit fire and burn?
"
PozeraczCial wrote:
S.R.S how they attack?

They headbutt the enemy, I believe. We need to ask a GGG employee for further information.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
11Kobar11 wrote:
This is the best starter build I’ve tried (and I’ve tried a few). Only at lvl 70 but lucky enough to get sever and covenant. I have on maps not even realized boss was there and dead already. Yes tier 4 maps, but I have so much left to improve and it’s already so strong (and tanky). Thanks so much!

Glad you liked it bud ^^
The best part is you can improve it to no end!
I tried to craft helmet with fossils.
I bought base with fractured 14 suppresion mod and used 3 fossils on it. After few tries got +2 minions and two high resistances but no life and all prefixes filled so I tried annul 1 mod because I was thinking even if I hit res its not a big deal and I want life on it.
First annul removed +2 minions mod.

After this I wasted alot of currency on fossils/resonators and never hit again +2 minions. Would already buy good helmet for like 3 divines but I got "this time it gonna work" syndrome and just was keep trying.

I have now question, do we need +14 on helmet to hit 100% suppresion chance without lucky node or 13% is enough? Theres huge price difference between 13 and 14 helemts (like cheapest +14 is 5 div).
Is there away to automate casting of bone offering? it's pretty essential for survivability, but gets old when you have to desecrate or look for corpse, and cast bone offering every 20 seconds.
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
Is there away to automate casting of bone offering? it's pretty essential for survivability, but gets old when you have to desecrate or look for corpse, and cast bone offering every 20 seconds.

Its linked with Arcanist Brand. You use different setup than the guide shows.
"
Asag wrote:
I tried to craft helmet with fossils.
I bought base with fractured 14 suppresion mod and used 3 fossils on it. After few tries got +2 minions and two high resistances but no life and all prefixes filled so I tried annul 1 mod because I was thinking even if I hit res its not a big deal and I want life on it.
First annul removed +2 minions mod.

After this I wasted alot of currency on fossils/resonators and never hit again +2 minions. Would already buy good helmet for like 3 divines but I got "this time it gonna work" syndrome and just was keep trying.

I have now question, do we need +14 on helmet to hit 100% suppresion chance without lucky node or 13% is enough? Theres huge price difference between 13 and 14 helemts (like cheapest +14 is 5 div).

You gambled and you lost ^^ I think 13% is also fine since we have tattoos to help us.
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

link it to arcanist brand with descecrate, it will generate corpses on your brand and consume them automatically
Currently looking to make some damage upgrades. I have around 15 div to roll around and looking for some input https://pobb.in/ch8hxL7UP7vN
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
PozeraczCial wrote:
S.R.S how they attack?

They headbutt the enemy, I believe. We need to ask a GGG employee for further information.

DO YOU SPAM S.R.S.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info