It Isn’t Currently Possible to Delete PMs (Edit: For Some People)

Attempting to do so results in the website throwing an error message, as per the below;

I know it says to contact support, but I’m not sure why it asks us to contact them about a website bug & someone else is going that route, anyway.

Here’s one of the error IDs: d6bde6e7abb2fadb508e789a3c2e968e
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Apr 6, 2023, 4:05:51 AM
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2023, 4:14:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was able to delete a pm without issue.

probably a temporary issue at the time you did it?
Your cookies are corrupt. Clear 'em all, relaunch your browser & relog.
"
Sarno wrote:
Attempting to do so results in the website throwing an error message, as per the below;

I know it says to contact support, but I’m not sure why it asks us to contact them about a website bug & someone else is going that route, anyway.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362383

Same issue for me. Have an "active" support ticket with GGG but no solution yet.

Also I have had this for several weeks now.....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Apr 6, 2023, 2:34:17 AM
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
I was able to delete a pm without issue.

probably a temporary issue at the time you did it?

That is bizarre... I've tested again now, and I'm still unable to do so myself.

Thanks for the post - it's good to know not all users are affected.

"
bvanharjr wrote:
Your cookies are corrupt. Clear 'em all, relaunch your browser & relog.

I have successfully reproduced this issue using a Private Window in Safari on my MacBook Pro. I'm not a user of Safari - it doesn't even have my password manager's browser extension installed - so that can't possibly be what's going on here.

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362383

Same issue for me. Have an "active" support ticket with GGG but no solution yet.

Also I have had this for several weeks now.....

Did you just quote a post containing a link to your thread to post a link to your thread. :|
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Last edited by Sarno on Apr 6, 2023, 6:28:52 AM
strange that its only affecting some users, for troubleshooting sakes... is the user your trying to delete a pm from a still active account and not "deleted"
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
strange that its only affecting some users, for troubleshooting sakes... is the user your trying to delete a pm from a still active account and not "deleted"

I am trying to delete the notification PM you get when quoted.
+1 for having the same issue

It just generate a code and ask me to send to tech support (in DM i guess)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
well now...
this thread got me to try and clean up my pms...

trying to delete 8 at once

edit: in this case it seems to be a redirect issue as when refreshing and going back to pms the ones I was deleting are gone.
Last edited by dorkdude2 on Apr 6, 2023, 3:54:24 PM
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
edit: in this case it seems to be a redirect issue as when refreshing and going back to pms the ones I was deleting are gone.

Weird!

Mine are sticking around.

----

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info