Crucible Challenge Rewards

I want a shield effect... and an invisible helmet effect, can you please add it sometime for challenges?
Once again, you have outdone yourselves GGG, kudos to the developers working on these rewards!
nothing special,but that is for free.
AMAZING! <3

Ruthless LOGIN
Recently quit Path of Exploding BULL****
Remove the Wildwood!
Remove Gambling!
Ruthless LOGIN
Wish there where some wings attach to this set ... like the fairy one's. Those are the most important item to keep players chasing challenges.
LOGIN
That's a nice one *.*
"
Jerle wrote:
I was trying to look really hard but is there a visual difference between the two totem poles?

They already said that both Statue's are Seperate from each other.
Also from collecting parts of this Statue.

Either way you do it in Normal League or in Ruthless. But in the end its the same Statue like every League.

You just have to Choose what you do now :) They looking exactly the same! Up to you for which one you going for basicly.
"
mxxxxv wrote:
nothing special,but that is for free.

will you make it this time?
"
SandeR87A wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
I was trying to look really hard but is there a visual difference between the two totem poles?

They already said that both Statue's are Seperate from each other.
Also from collecting parts of this Statue.

Either way you do it in Normal League or in Ruthless. But in the end its the same Statue like every League.

You just have to Choose what you do now :) They looking exactly the same! Up to you for which one you going for basicly.

Actually they are not exactly the same. Ruthless flag is different from the standard one.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info