Krangled Passives Twitch Highlights

I'm probably in the minority, but I wish this could be made into an actual game mode. Something like, each new character has a randomized skill tree
Got beta key on 15/11/2011, thanks dave01
"
Githian wrote:
I'm probably in the minority, but I wish this could be made into an actual game mode. Something like, each new character has a randomized skill tree

If you're in the minority so am I, I'd love this to see its way into the game for real in some way.
"
"
Githian wrote:

If you're in the minority so am I, I'd love this to see its way into the game for real in some way.

Totally agree with you both, I absolutely love the randomness of Krangled but I would like to change 2 things...

1 - I would like to see every node being random for EVERY character, so you cant plan anything! That way your build evolves as you play and level up and is different EVERY time. Sometimes you get a bad draw, but sometimes you get something uniquely amazing to play...

2 - Ascendancies need to let us see the actual ascendancy not the small node before, as its too expensive to allocate the small one to see the Ascendancy then have to respec, or if thats not possible, change the cost to 1 respec point not 5.

KiaKahaNZ
Wait. none of these videos showcase "interesting builds" im jebated :(
steelmaage the luckiest witch in the universe
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
The Krangled event was fun, but only as a novelty...

Like Ruthless mode, it's something different, but not something I would do regularly, nor that often.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info