[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Metalyk wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
Life catalyst (because I need 15 to get to 0 mana cost)

Thanks for reply, but why do it if we have plenty of mana, sorry for the noob questions

For maps with "cannot regenerate life / mana / es".
I run a lot of unid maps and don't want to switch flasks.

You are a wealth of wisdom, thank you for the clarification, I have many doubts, I imagine that due to ignorance of the game, for example, in your final pob there are several gems that have no quality, one of them is bonechill and the other is unbound ailments, what is the reason? Doesn't it affect anything? Another gem would be Sniper's Mark, which you have at level 14 and without quality.
I apologize again if the answers are easy or clear because I don't understand it and I would like to, thank you very much for the help :)
"
Metalyk wrote:
You are a wealth of wisdom, thank you for the clarification, I have many doubts, I imagine that due to ignorance of the game, for example, in your final pob there are several gems that have no quality, one of them is bonechill and the other is unbound ailments, what is the reason? Doesn't it affect anything? Another gem would be Sniper's Mark, which you have at level 14 and without quality.
I apologize again if the answers are easy or clear because I don't understand it and I would like to, thank you very much for the help :)

Because the quality on these gems (when linked with Skitterbots) doesn't do anything for us.
Sniper's Mark: I was still leveling it. I didn't have dex to level it before (less dex, when I was using different items...).
Hi, Running this build for 3 leagues already as a starter, loving it.
Have A lot of currency from all the fun i was having, would love any suggestions:

https://pobb.in/lVSMI2zhcljP

Was thinking of crafting a +1 max frenzy ring to replace the current ring.
"
rommie7 wrote:
Hi, Running this build for 3 leagues already as a starter, loving it.
Have A lot of currency from all the fun i was having, would love any suggestions:

https://pobb.in/lVSMI2zhcljP

Was thinking of crafting a +1 max frenzy ring to replace the current ring.

Nice gear!
Hi you don't have pob with Eow in more or less final build or can you please tell me what can be changed in your final build to use Eow as the main skill
"
Zettqz wrote:
Hi you don't have pob with Eow in more or less final build or can you please tell me what can be changed in your final build to use Eow as the main skill

You will need a 6-L chest for EoW.
Why do you want to use EoW though? If you want to farm uber bosses, you may rather make a bossing build. For non-uber content, it's probably better to follow my current Icicle setup.
nice build
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Zettqz wrote:

You will need a 6-L chest for EoW.
Why do you want to use EoW though? If you want to farm uber bosses, you may rather make a bossing build. For non-uber content, it's probably better to follow my current Icicle setup.

I wanted to take a build for farming sanctum starting build eow not badly suited for 74+/- lvl but for farming 83 already lacks damage and survivability is not quite clear how to improve it further

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info