[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Vexsanity wrote:
Would anyone mind looking at my character and giving me some tips on what I should prioritize next, I'm not feeling overly strong and not sure what I might be doing wrong.

Just gunna bump this once in case it got missed. Thanks.
"
Vexsanity wrote:
"
Vexsanity wrote:
Would anyone mind looking at my character and giving me some tips on what I should prioritize next, I'm not feeling overly strong and not sure what I might be doing wrong.

Just gunna bump this once in case it got missed. Thanks.

- amulet with +1 cold or all, multi, life, mine throw speed craft, +1 frenzy anoint

- mine throw speed gloves implicit

- mine throw speed essence crafted stygian belt

- similar weapon with mine throw speed craft

- a few more levels to get a 2nd cluster jewel similar to your other one

- unlock 3rd charm socket and get 3 decent charms

Start with whatever is the cheapest option.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
HDVision wrote:
What do you think is the best singular affix or combo for charms when it comes to dps? Just unlocked 3rd charm slot and I wonder, I used +crit on max power charges on the other two, but maybe there's something better?

You have to PoB the best combo for yourself (don't forget to activate "enemy burning, shocked" in PoB config)

Spoiler

I'm a little confused about one thing, how do we apply burning to enemies with this build? I don't see it, but I probably just don't know enough.
"
HDVision wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
HDVision wrote:
What do you think is the best singular affix or combo for charms when it comes to dps? Just unlocked 3rd charm slot and I wonder, I used +crit on max power charges on the other two, but maybe there's something better?

You have to PoB the best combo for yourself (don't forget to activate "enemy burning, shocked" in PoB config)

Spoiler

I'm a little confused about one thing, how do we apply burning to enemies with this build? I don't see it, but I probably just don't know enough.

Fire damage from Heatshiver
Well, so far build is fine.
Mapping deli maps with league mechanic is fine but for example killing Burial Chamber buffed boss is pain in the ass. I mean I cant one shot her and she can kill me by degens and other shits. Dps for bosses are still decent even with nimis. I know its not boss killer build but still should be strong, kinda cofused. Need to change 21/20 gem and +2 from boots. Got mixed feelings.

I mean I know we can use double curse setup but when mapping there is no time to cast brand + curse on fast moving bosses. When u cast that he can kill u :D also I lost dps bcs I maxed my spell suppres in charms, not sure about it but I hate random one shot and I think it help with it alot.

My items
Wand is decent I craft it quickly for projectile speed in nimis. Also the ring with curse is also decent. Just need it to cap ressist and try nimis.
Last edited by szybciorek1144 on Dec 21, 2023, 5:58:10 AM
"
Well, so far build is fine.
Mapping deli maps with league mechanic is fine but for example killing Burial Chamber buffed boss is pain in the ass. I mean I cant one shot her and she can kill me by degens and other shits. Dps for bosses are still decent even with nimis. I know its not boss killer build but still should be strong, kinda cofused. Need to change 21/20 gem and +2 from boots. Got mixed feelings.

I mean I know we can use double curse setup but when mapping there is no time to cast brand + curse on fast moving bosses. When u cast that he can kill u :D also I lost dps bcs I maxed my spell suppres in charms, not sure about it but I hate random one shot and I think it help with it alot.

My items
Wand is decent I craft it quickly for projectile speed in nimis. Also the ring with curse is also decent. Just need it to cap ressist and try nimis.

I can farm 8 mod T16 Burial + Scarabs + Sextants + Delirium.
With 8000 league mechanic juice.
Don't stand in the AoE degen! Keep moving / dash away etc.
Boss shouldn't take much longer than 4 seconds.
Ok I take back, seems its my fault and I do smth rly bad. thank you for build again :) I dont use clusters but I lack skill points but I doubt it give that much dps? Also can u give small info where I Can improve my dps? also when u farming full juiced maps you have spell suppres capped or u dont need it? I see only few upgrades, have no idea where I lack so much dps :P also we use alira bandit till the end or spec it for 2 points?

EDIT: also should I spec into body armour 6L or boots +9?
Last edited by szybciorek1144 on Dec 21, 2023, 8:11:58 AM
"
Ok I take back, seems its my fault and I do smth rly bad. thank you for build again :) I dont use clusters but I lack skill points but I doubt it give that much dps? Also can u give small info where I Can improve my dps? also when u farming full juiced maps you have spell suppres capped or u dont need it? I see only few upgrades, have no idea where I lack so much dps :P also we use alira bandit till the end or spec it for 2 points?

EDIT: also should I spec into body armour 6L or boots +9?

I only went 6L +4 Icicle chest, because I want to use the 20 iiq boots.

You have to PoB if it's worth it to change bandit to +2 all, it depends on many things.

What's your level?
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 21, 2023, 8:23:45 AM
Currently Im 94 lvl.
-Im asking about 6L bcs Im not sure If I need to go for min maxing jewels with %pene when you didnt kill and +9 boots or looks for +4 Corrupt armour.

-Also Im not sure if 100% suppres spell dmg is worth it. I use 3x charms with 15% suppres + one dmg mods

- sitting at 5k hp. 112% projectile speed and +1 pierce
I can respect few points for thread of hope jewel and +1 curse combo but I lose around 40% crit multi with this change, not sure if its worth : O

Normally I rush whole map and freeze 99% of mobs. with harder mods like max boss hp or ele ress and 3-4 blue altars + wisp I cant kill burial chamber witch bcs she is too tanky :D I know its alot of buffs in bosses, just curious if its possible to get high enought dmg to kill her comfortably. Tried % deli maps 80% seems doable, 100% not when Kossis spawn I killed him with 4 portals XD Also spectre combo is fun but only that spectre with Endurance charge cry (forgot name) surive enought, rest die quickly in high dmg maps ;/

Also mayby I have wrong playstyle?
I need to stay near boss for summon skitterbots to take effect and throw mines into boss?
Last edited by szybciorek1144 on Dec 21, 2023, 8:42:04 AM
Just a short Question. How do you craft you Amulet? Just Chaos Spam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info