[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
drking100 wrote:

Hello!
Can you check my Pob to see why i dont have 100 crit chance?
And other thans jewels and should i upgrade? I have like 10 divs to spend

https://pobb.in/J6kEcP9XJcBb

get high life on every rare equipment, rathpith scales with that
get crit multi on abyss jewels,weapon,amulet,and rings
buy some better cluster jewels
maybe a diamond flask instead of your second quicksilver flask also helps
Hey guys!
Did anyone of you mess around with Oath of Winter forbidden jewels? I slotted them in losing 10% of total DPS in the process but it was more than worth it from my experience. I just want to make sure it wasn't placebo. So, if anyone of you tried it let me know how was it!
Hi!
Is there any way to lower the icicle mine cost to 0 without changing any ring as I would like to make any map even without mana regeneration.
Btw which shield corrupt do you prefer?

My pob: https://poe.ninja/pob/60ad2
"
KashyLP wrote:
Hi!
Is there any way to lower the icicle mine cost to 0 without changing any ring as I would like to make any map even without mana regeneration.
Btw which shield corrupt do you prefer?

My pob: https://poe.ninja/pob/60ad2

Catalyst one of your rings to 15% using fertile catalysts
Last edited by Bolblej on Aug 10, 2024, 3:01:07 PM
how do i sustain rathpith? i think im missing something important ^^
"
Ganjafarmah wrote:

Dissolution of the Flesh
"
AussieTanker wrote:
"
Ganjafarmah wrote:

Dissolution of the Flesh

feels really bad somehow .. can you check my char if i am missing an important note pls? D:

how to i reg my life? only with potions? could be a skill issue tho, its 4:20am here ^^
Last edited by Ganjafarmah on Aug 10, 2024, 10:21:45 PM
"
Ganjafarmah wrote:

feels really bad somehow .. can you check my char if i am missing an important note pls? D:

how to i reg my life? only with potions? could be a skill issue tho, its 4:20am here ^^

yes, you can only regen your life with life flask before you switch to rathpith + dissolution. just dodge huge damage or kill mobs before they hit you
"
sorako01 wrote:
"
Ganjafarmah wrote:

yes, you can only regen your life with life flask before you switch to rathpith + dissolution. just dodge huge damage or kill mobs before they hit you

im losing 2.5k life when puttin down mines .. ^^
"
Ganjafarmah wrote:
"
sorako01 wrote:
"
Ganjafarmah wrote:

im losing 2.5k life when puttin down mines .. ^^

just equip rathpith + dissolution At The Same Time, and go into one map. you'll soon understand how it works. your life will be always 1, that makes you benefit from Pain Attunement all the time, not affecting your survivability. try it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info