No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
Hahaha this move makes sense and is inevitable they'd eventually stop doing balance manifestos, but it makes you wonder what are the real reasons for doing so.

Obviously financial, negative feedback hurts and with Diablo IV coming up GGG cannot afford negative press. There might be pressure from somewhere else to implement this change. personally I don't really care about this but there are many other who will care and those who will attack GGG for it.
So basically you're slowly turning off all platforms of communication with the community because you're afraid of negative feedbacks.
You've pretty much abandoned these forums years ago in favor of reddit, and after you've got overwhelmingly negative feedback on that platform recently you've disappeared from there too, now manifestos are off too.
IMO the only thing you'll achieve with this is detaching yourself from the community even more.
I get that you don't want to develop the game fully around player feedback becuase that leads to a disaster but this kind of silence is pretty depressing and nothing like it used to be when i started playing this game.

As for myself, i'm at the point of do whatever you want with your game, and i'll play whatewer game (not poe) i want too.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Nerf CWRDT, ITs not a gameplay.
Up necromancers.
UP all melee. Melee are outside for patches
THE END IS NEAR
pls buff spectre builds //
I miss Solar Guards (
deleted
Last edited by whatever29173919 on Jun 19, 2023, 3:05:22 PM
Aparently Chris has been bought by Bobby Kottick at this point, because all he does the last few leagues is nerfs and bad leagues ..
I've been playing Diablo 2 since u nerfed exalted orbs.It's not like I remembered .Everything about it is clunky and weird after playing poe so long.But at least they don't turn my jah rune into a nef rune.I still can't believe or find a reason as to why you did that , other than to alienate people.So you can nerf all you want nothing will even come close to that extremly unfair change , except maybe if you delete all my characters next.
Last edited by JKlupper on Mar 13, 2023, 6:13:48 AM
Gamebreakingly "small" no doubt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info