Will the Sanctum League go Core?

Wow, can't wait for the Sanctum run that takes 200 maps to complete to give me a relic with +15% increased cold damage.
Good riddance. Even if it doesn't come back won't miss it.

Worst mechanic in PoE so far.

That's me of course.

"
HcChArLie wrote:
this league was so exploited by totems, spark and minions mechanics, that's why people don't want it to end. Needs a nerf

Exactly. A friend made some spark build and said he doesn't give a fuck anymore since monsters can't even hit him :D

Nerf league or whatever and it will become another garbage.

As to why it isn't going core?

I'd say firstly, as they said it's not properly ready yet and they want to squeeze out more out of this mechanic in the future (if it will ever even return).

Secondly, probably it might not have been very popular. A lot of players actually didn't like it.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Mar 3, 2023, 4:55:13 AM
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Never bring it back. Resolve does not belong in PoE. It ignores all the work you put into defenses. It's the only mechanic I just don't have the will to 40/40 since Heist.

Worst league you've done in years. It's just for bad players that build squishy characters and only invest in damage. Keep it away from the game.

So you only play one build, with one type of character and you're calling others bad?So what you're saying is ''all i play is tanks and its bad for i can't adapt''If you really think this league is the worst in years,take your meds.
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Stop patting yourselves on the back for this league, GGG. You've fucked up immensely. The bad players that don't use characters that level naturally to 100 in maps without dying, the type of players that play bow builds and shit, those like it. The casuals, the ones that you shouldn't encourage.

Resolve needs to go. Stop rewarding offscreening. Bring back Ultimatum AS IT WAS in Ultimatum league. EXACTLY as it was. Except with even more damage and no Headhunter cheating.

Reward characters that take hits and survive. Not this garbage and the casuals who like it. Ridiculous that people with less challenges than me while I despise this league and can't bear to play it say it's suuuuch a fun mechanic. Then why didn't you play it, huh?

I loved it. Is a 40/40 casual good enough evidence?

He's salty about casuals doing well, why would a business want to expand its playerbase.I can't imagine why.

''you shouldnt encourage casuals to play your game, encourage the no lifers''
Ever since Atlas Passive Tree(s), almost no league mechanic was added to the core. Only Ritual (which was released with Atlas points BTW) and Expedition stayed permamently.

Sanctum is very balanced in my eyes. Very non-intrusive: if someone doesn't like it, they can skip it easily. Most rewards have to be deserved. Sanctum even introduced chase rewards for difficult challenges such as completing it with no hit.

Does it really need a rework? Maybe. Ultimately, just like other encounters, it shouldn't appear on every area. Players should be encouraged to invest in Atlas Tree if they want to see Sanctum more often. That means that Sanctum needs its own points/clusters in Atlas Tree. More development. I feel it's an argument that stopped many league mechanics from entering the game core since devs are too busy with next league(s) and PoE2.

Such a shame
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
"
A reminder that the shittiest league mechanic Heist is still in the game. GGG has their priorities backward.

Heist is an absolutely insane money maker.
Deleting the relics is THE worst.
"
Quentz wrote:
Such bullsh!t that you guys are deleting the relics.. I've been farming so much sanctum to get some good relics for my characters in Std. Guess I'm done with the league now. What a waste of time! FML

It was stated BEFORE the league start that the sanctified relics would not go to standard. I guess joke is on you here xD
NO!
GOD NO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

no thanks you can keep this "mechanic" please never bring it back EVER!
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Sanctum is one of the most deep-designed, fresh and enjoyable POE experience i ever had in league-mechanic perspective. This league has the widest range of features based on the player's personal skills, individual gaming experience and knowledges.

Here the quality of strategic planning is directly related to the quality of the awards received, and this is great. Btw ONLY Sacntum have pure skil- and knowellege-based machenic of non-hit runs with deterministic high-value reward.

For me entire game divide on "Before" and "After" Samctum and i cant belive playing this game without ability to jump on sanctum farming anytime i want. Also its very fun because of dinamic changing environmental conditions and randomizing rules.

I simply love it and hope GGG reintroduce it as soon as possible. Overall a big thanks to devs for amazing gaming experience, for the love, passion and creativity invested in the league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info