No

Do you have a garden?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes. It's full of weeds and cats.

Do you buy gifts well in advance of the celebrations? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
No

Do you like horror movies?
😹😹😹😹😹
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes, part of a small group that watches mostly only horror movies.

Have you been sick in 2023?

"
sumfight wrote:
Yes, part of a small group that watches mostly only horror movies.

Have you been sick in 2023?

no, I haven't been sick in few years

have you travelled beyond the great sea? (visited another continent)
Yes

Do you live on an island?
😹😹😹😹😹
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No.
Have you ever visited a country where you could not speak one word of the native language (if you are an English speaker, don't count places where everyone knows English)?
Censored.
No.

Do you have a large stack of gift cards that have accumulated over the years?
No. Any which might yet remain are definitely NOT organized into a stack, at any rate.

Do you have a large stack of greeting cards which have accumulated over the years? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
No, but I used to. I took pictures of them and then threw them all out one year.

Are you bummed GGG confirmed there would be no end of league events this time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info