Yes or No

Nope.

Can you drive a manual/stick car?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
No.

At one point, did you own a car with a tapedeck in it?
Yes.

Have you ever had a car that was AM/FM radio only?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Yes.

Do you still own any VHS tapes? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes, but they are family videos, not a traditional movie.

Do you use a Dark Reader to make webpages darker.
Yes, and yes to Ray as well. Hell, I have 2 VHS players still in my house with one hooked up and a cabinet full of movies, both home and Hollywood types.

Have you ever had a migraine?

No.

Did you play Tetherball in school?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
No, but did play something similar at friends house.

Can you knit?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No.

Have you ever fished from a canoe?

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Yes.

Have you ever gone crab fishing (not deep sea like the TV show) with tiny traps or by string?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info