Yes or No

"
DoubleU wrote:
Hell no.
<Golf Claps non-sarcastically>

No.

Have you ever lost your driver's license for too many infractions/points?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
No - never had any demerits/points on my licence at all :)

Do you like cheese?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Hell yes! :)

Have you ever put an aftermarket stereo system in your car? IE New head unit, speakers, amp(s), and subs?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Yes, I lift weights 3x a week. I turned a storage locker into a gym, there's a storage locker a block away from me. I get a large climate controlled unit for free, all I have to do is show up once a month to do some basic maintenance on the place, mostly replace bulbs, sometimes a photo sensor.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Yes, I lift weights 3x a week. I turned a storage locker into a gym, there's a storage locker a block away from me. I get a large climate controlled unit for free, all I have to do is show up once a month to do some basic maintenance on the place, mostly replace bulbs, sometimes a photo sensor.

Where is your question?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Yes, I thought about it or so xD

What is your favorite color?
What do you mean? Spectral, hue, or metallic? (Mine is royal blue.)

Have you ever watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes, about 100 times by now, still love it.

Have you watched "The life of Brian"?

Yes - and the rest of the Python films multiple times :D

Have you ever been to the Tower of London?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No :( I soo want to go though.

Ever been to Greece?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info