Our 2023 Plans

"
Additionally, we are really happy with how well-received The Forbidden Sanctum expansion was and are hoping to keep the positivity rolling through 2023 with our upcoming releases

Did HR or Public Relations write this?.

It feels just so cheesy,so corporate and so dishonest.

Is this truly how you guys see it? As in forbidden sanctum was well received? Was it? As in truly was it?. Was player retention at an all time high? Were there record breaking numbers?. Did everyone voice a positive opinion about the league? Were there no issues, no bugs? Nothing that would point that maybe, just maybe there might have been some faults with the league? No? Nothing? So it was all perfect.

Ok then. I guess the echo chamber works perfectly.
Lol now I have to target goblin-mode
i dnt like you delaying leagues every time , i suggest recrute some good imployees more staff and make a two month cycle

also who wrote this article ... seems weird worded and weak , and not so much true to reality
Last edited by MRLAVA on Feb 3, 2023, 2:59:21 AM
your new league will be good for 2-3 weeks, than what ?

no problem diablo 4 will got me covered :)

sanctum is dull and boring after you did it 100 times but i look out for you to bring temporal league like endless delve
again delay. on top of delays. sanctum is boring league. doubt you are out of ideas but seems you are ??? we will play diablo 4 before poe 2 ?sure why not lol
fk archnemesis.
This league i make about 4-5 complete builds and test at least 5-6 og how they work, this league provide uniques but not enough of "Changes" to keep me playing.

Really don't like when you guys delaying leagues from league to league and even temporal event's like Endless Delve won't help here (I was bored of playing this Event, really).

I expected some heavy changes to Melee, Bows, Minions or something else to keep my attention. We have no big changes for a while and Curses + Few Vaal skills can't fulfill all holes, at all.
always love too get updates on how things are from you :D
even the 1 month ish extension of sanctum does not bother me that much, even though i do not really like this league mechanic
shweeet
Last edited by Junkie76 on Feb 3, 2023, 3:37:38 AM
"
Path of Exile's 3.21 Expansion
We are currently planning to launch our next Path of Exile expansion in early April. You may note that this means that The Forbidden Sanctum challenge league will be longer than normal.

Not trying to be a bad guy but how many time this was mentioned consecutively recently - every league?
I guess time to farm that 40/40 out.

Also
"
You'll be wanting to play 3.22

I don't wanna get overhyper but I'm overhyped already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info