[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

Yeah your recommends are better than good.
Points of contention are Banners, much prefer defense - over attack at this stage so will go with Defiance. My accuracy is 100/97 but can easily add precision as i have enough mana res if you think that is needed to get to 100/100.
Checked this out https://www.google.com/search?q=poe+splitting+steel+t17+build&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU1060AU1060&oq=poe&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBggBEEUYOzIOCAAQRRgnGDsYgAQYigUyBggBEEUYOzIGCAIQRRg7Mg0IAxAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMg0IBBAuGIMBGLEDGIAEMgYIBRBFGEAyDAgGECMYJxiABBiKBTINCAcQABiDARixAxiABNIBCTg1OTJqMGoxNagCCLACAQ&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:4a29d14c,vid:aKWwZMbZKVQ,st:0

I am sure you have seen this but bloody hell what a few hundred divs can give.
Cheers mate.

Tried a t17 with a level 100 aurabot. I lasted longer than the aurabot. Nasty phys degen i think.
Last edited by EDMOSES on May 10, 2024, 5:56:57 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Yeah your recommends are better than good.
Points of contention are Banners, much prefer defense - over attack at this stage so will go with Defiance. My accuracy is 100/97 but can easily add precision as i have enough mana res if you think that is needed to get to 100/100.
Checked this out https://www.google.com/search?q=poe+splitting+steel+t17+build&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU1060AU1060&oq=poe&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBggBEEUYOzIOCAAQRRgnGDsYgAQYigUyBggBEEUYOzIGCAIQRRg7Mg0IAxAAGIMBGLEDGIAEMg0IBBAuGIMBGLEDGIAEMgYIBRBFGEAyDAgGECMYJxiABBiKBTINCAcQABiDARixAxiABNIBCTg1OTJqMGoxNagCCLACAQ&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:4a29d14c,vid:aKWwZMbZKVQ,st:0

I am sure you have seen this but bloody hell what a few hundred divs can give.
Cheers mate.

Tried a t17 with a level 100 aurabot. I lasted longer than the aurabot. Nasty phys degen i think.

Glad to hear it helped!

One thing most new players don't realize is that although a lot of things look like "Attacks" they are in fact "Spells". Armour helps a bit with smaller Physical "hits" (which can come from Attacks or Spells), but Evasion only works for Attacks, and provides no help with Spells; this is why Spell Suppression is so sought after.

If you check my toon now, I in fact just dropped Grace for Skittering Bots, and I can't tell that I no longer have it, but I can certainly tell that I'm chilling/shocking more now, and with Hypothermia as 6L link I gain a lot of raw DPS.

Ya... Once you move away from unique gear into well crafted rares, you can run pretty much anything you want, but as you've noticed it's expensive or you gotta know how to craft items yourself.

GL
Hey just following your low budget pob enjoying the build so far just wondered what happens after I finish it as I only see 2 pobs for 3.24 sorry if I missed someone else asking same question
Hey boss you're confusing me here. Is using Brutality along with Hypothermia a good idea?
Regarding spell suppression i noticed you have dropped "Entrench" in favour of "Lethality"?
Also using "Soul of Steel" which makes sense i suppose to get your resists up to 77%.
Cheers.
Hey thanks for the build guide, This is the first league where I've got this far and the guide has been really useful.

although I've hit a point where I'm pretty stuck.
I want to be able to kill the pinnacle bosses and get the last 2 voidstones but I keep dying really easily when trying to beat the guardians.
Ive been following your toon on poe.ninja and am trying to match your week 2 build. https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/corosou/Doronecro?timemachine=week-2

However I cant seem to match your EHP, not sure what it is that Im missing. Do I just need to improve the amount of hp I get from the rings? should I just start to farm currency and then skip forward by buying some of the higher tier uniques?

this is my current build
https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/patel347/doddier

Edit - I think I figured it out. I think my molten shell was too high level for the cwdt support
Last edited by Patel347 on May 14, 2024, 5:19:15 PM
Hi Patel, maybe should not be doing this but here goes.
You are pretty high level so maybe go follow the OP's build as it is now.
1 thing i do recommend is using Skitterbots, those things help a lot. Thanks op for that.
Jury for me is still out regarding Determination and Grace. I did play around a lot with both and found dropping Grace to fit in Skitterbots was a better option - for me.
Good luck
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hey boss you're confusing me here. Is using Brutality along with Hypothermia a good idea?
Regarding spell suppression i noticed you have dropped "Entrench" in favour of "Lethality"?
Also using "Soul of Steel" which makes sense i suppose to get your resists up to 77%.
Cheers.

Guessing you figured it out already, but the Chill is coming from Skitterbots, not us, and we don't really care about the freezing part of Hypothermia, just the added dmg., so there is no conflict with Brutality.

I'm just testing things. Entrench I can't tell I dropped; Soul of Steel was to get 80% Extra Crit Dmg reduction combining it with my corrupted body armour - also couldn't tell if I had it or not. 50% is enough for my setup, so I'm back to going for more DPS than defenses.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info