[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

"
nostr0m0 wrote:
Build is actually shitty and squishy) never seen so bad build.
Cannot done even T2 with 2 6-links armor/bow

no defense at all (

You have health on 3 pieces of gear, and got bad unique in many places as well... don't blame the build on your lack of game knowledge.
"
zelassin wrote:
What do you think about getting a +1 to Fire gems or any sort of +1 level for the Artillery Ballista gem, to push a lvl21 to lvl22 so you get to the breakpoint where you get 1 extra max totem? Seems like a potentially huge dps increase on bosses for a fairly small price. Also i have tested this build with concentrated effect instead of cruelty and it definitely feels a lot better damage wise, might consider switching to it for ubers.

Thanks, your suggestion is very solid. Definitely worth getting Artillery Ballista gem to level 22, i actually thought of this but dump it because it is too hard to get level 21 divergent Artillery Ballista gem. I will test the conc effect, will add into build guide if it is more effective against ubers.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Apr 12, 2023, 7:12:56 AM
yea for my build that does not use ailments i just got awakened ele focus and with a +1 amulet thats already 22. For your version i imagine it's a good idea to try and find a crucible mod that gives +1 to level of gems, then combine that with +1 on amulet. Also if at any point ur using a unique chest, finding a +2 aoe or +2 projectile corruption on one should be fairly easy
Hey :D

thanks for the guide. I build it slightly different but its very strong anyways, Especially early league where budget is a thing :D

Im just confused regards the scaling and cant find a good ressource.

Does anybody know how exactly additional projectiles and AOE affect the overlapping?

It seems like the length of the lane where the artillerys hit is fixed.. Which would mean -> More Projectiles = more better and also More AOE = more better. Still somebody mentioned Conc effect would result in a better feeling regards single target dps. Does anybody made testings or know better how all of this is coming together? Im sitting on 10 total projectiles and wondering if i should invest into 2+ more. Also if a AOE amulet craft would do something. And after all, i also didnt try conc effect yet. But rerolling blue sockets (just for testing purposes) is expensive on an evasion base :)

Thanks for reading and advice
I guess I am a noob. But why 2 curses with 1 curse limit. Did i miss something in the pob and gear?

Edit: found the whispers of Doom on ammy!
Last edited by xNxBxDx on Apr 14, 2023, 12:20:27 PM
"
lightgearx wrote:
Hey :D

thanks for the guide. I build it slightly different but its very strong anyways, Especially early league where budget is a thing :D

Im just confused regards the scaling and cant find a good ressource.

Does anybody know how exactly additional projectiles and AOE affect the overlapping?

It seems like the length of the lane where the artillerys hit is fixed.. Which would mean -> More Projectiles = more better and also More AOE = more better. Still somebody mentioned Conc effect would result in a better feeling regards single target dps. Does anybody made testings or know better how all of this is coming together? Im sitting on 10 total projectiles and wondering if i should invest into 2+ more. Also if a AOE amulet craft would do something. And after all, i also didnt try conc effect yet. But rerolling blue sockets (just for testing purposes) is expensive on an evasion base :)

Thanks for reading and advice

I've tried conc effect vs Cruelty, conc effect just gave me more damage vs an Elder fight, i could visibly see the boss dying faster. Might require more testing than just a couple runs though. In terms of scaling, i was able to phase skip non-uber Maven with artillery ballistas + lightning arrow in main hand on quite low budget so i think its possible to get pretty decent dps.
Thanks for build! Best way to handle those mobs with the force field? I run up and drop the totems inside the shield, but they get knocked back until they find a wall... but not all maps have a wall close.

oh yeah, i used pob to find a lethal pride jewel that should have had the mods needed - double damage and intimidate. It did not and it feels bad to drop a div on something worthless to me. Any clue on how to do it... I followed the video mentioned earlier in thread...
Last edited by Hamrfall on Apr 15, 2023, 2:47:09 PM
"
Hamrfall wrote:
Thanks for build! Best way to handle those mobs with the force field? I run up and drop the totems inside the shield, but they get knocked back until they find a wall... but not all maps have a wall close.

oh yeah, i used pob to find a lethal pride jewel that should have had the mods needed - double damage and intimidate. It did not and it feels bad to drop a div on something worthless to me. Any clue on how to do it... I followed the video mentioned earlier in thread...

You have any source of knockback? Remove that could help.

Try this link for Lethal Pride
https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree?jewel=2&conqueror=Kaom&seed=11256&location=60735&mode=stats&stat=5815&stat=8177
thanks for the quick response! now... how long for those forbidden flesh and flame jewels to be affordable... (prices are dropping, they started 10 - 20 div and now are 3 and 8 respectively)
Nice build, should i change the Skilltree when playing Pathfinder for the Master Toxicist node ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info