Happy Holidays! Get a Free Sanctum Mystery Box!

no box for me, nice
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Neat!
got nothing ps5 :(
No box for me, restarted the game multiple time.
No box :(
😹😹😹😹😹
🪲🪲🪲🪲🪲
just messaged ggg on facebook and there is a delay due to the number of people trying to get the box. they said if there is no box after 24hrs to contact the support team via email with account and character names.
ty ty ty ty merry x-mass!!!!
Happy holidays and thanks for the...reinforced amethyst flask. It's the most useless skin I have and seen.

For those not getting the box, play for a while and it should appear. I played for 20 min until I got mine.
Any word from GGG about this one?

No box in my Microtransaction screen

So i asked their support. Tldr is - it can take up to 24hrs to get box. Only write them after atleast that much time passed.

"
Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your support!

I've checked into this and it looks like your account has successfully claimed the free holiday Mystery Box, but it may take some time before it is delivered into your Microtransaction List. We really appreciate your patience while the system catches up on the delivery for these boxes, but if you still haven't received the box after 24 hours have passed, please contact us again so we can double check the status with you.

Once it has arrived, you should be able to find your Mystery Box in your microtransaction list (default hotkey: "N").

Please also feel free to contact us again if there's ever anything else we might be able to assist you with in the meantime. Happy holidays!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info