Happy Holidays! Get a Free Sanctum Mystery Box!

Merry Christmas
Thank you very much for the free Sanctum Mystery Box !!! Got it this morning !!
I also like to thank GGG games for making a Mac versional too. Can't say enough how much I appreciate that !!! A big company like Blizzard is dropping the ball on supporting Mac's for years with the latest Diablo games and no Mac version with upcoming Diablo 4. Happy to support GGG !! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!
Happy holidays and thank you for the generosity !
After a delay of several hours i have received the gift , but unfortunately the MTX i have received [INFERNAL SUMMONING RING] is FULLY AGAINST MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS , as it is displaying SECRET SOCIETY SYMBOLS THAT WORSHIPS THE DEVIL , HUMAN SACRIFICES AND BLOOD RITUALS !

YES I AM POINTING OUT THE PYRAMID WITH THE ALL SEEING EYE INSIDE , WHICH REFERS TO ILLUMINATI CULT !

I have written you an email and expect your adequate response !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
my gift does not appear in the microtransactions tab is there some kind of delay? It's been two days since I opened the store and I haven't received the box. what should I do?
i Wrote after 27 hours an email and after 10 min i had the box in the stash rly nice. thank you and merry chistmas
Didnt get the box :/
Merry Christmas, and please give me a great loot :)
Merry Christmas! Sadly, it doesn't work, I didn't get a box.

"
cjbLazin wrote:
Happy holidays and thank you for the generosity !
After a delay of several hours i have received the gift , but unfortunately the MTX i have received [INFERNAL SUMMONING RING] is FULLY AGAINST MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS , as it is displaying SECRET SOCIETY SYMBOLS THAT WORSHIPS THE DEVIL , HUMAN SACRIFICES AND BLOOD RITUALS !

YES I AM POINTING OUT THE PYRAMID WITH THE ALL SEEING EYE INSIDE , WHICH REFERS TO ILLUMINATI CULT !

I have written you an email and expect your adequate response !

lmao
Didnt get the box

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info