3.20.1 Patch Notes Preview

Hey, GGG.
Can you tell how to deal with "Lose 10 Resolve when you use a Flask" in Sanctum as Pathfinder with everything invested into flask effect+flask sustain with flask enchantment for autouse except to change my build?
Please, change or remove this affliction.
i dont get why you cut down The Mucelial swarm in normal mode, its so usless after that change. I used to spawn blight with scarabs, so i dont need this stupid point. Also we have really hight chance to get it free, so why would anyone use pointless "free crafting option". And you make good change to this point but for ruthless? Why you cant make similar change in sanctum league? why you make this stupid pointless node????
"
Sanctum Quests are no longer hidden with the "Enable Quest Tracking" option disabled. We've also made improvements to these Quests to reduce the chance they are missed when first entering the relevant town area.

Why? Ppl have that option turned OFF for a reason. Also why are you doing this for Heist quests too?

Please, please stop this. Respect the player's ability to decide for themselves whether they want a UI element enabled, or NOT enabled.
I know how ggg can save league 3.20,its easy, just give us recombinator, those dropps only in sanctum. The whole league will saved, it will be very profitable to farm sanktum.
Could you please turn off the sanctum black hole? If I want to interact with the mechanic I'l click on it. Like every other mechanic. Sucking me in the sanctum in the middle of hectic combat is annoying AF.
Thanks and happy holidays!
"
Fixed a bug where elemental ailments that have an added effect to things while your ailment is on them, such as through the Combustion or Bonechill Supports, were discarded when a stronger Ignite/Chill was applied without these added effects.

So Combustion now works the way it says its description works on a plain reading given what has previously been said about ignites, and the way it was before was unintentional?

Well, we're halfway there, now if we can just get the "Awakened" part >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?
GGG touches smth, spagetti code speaks... You buged luckly chests now - in most cases when there were like packs of 3-4 chests they were in 90% blight, now they are rarely blight but in 90% cases armours, enchants... Blight mapping is doomed, gl
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
"
Tehwongway wrote:
This is kinda weird. Its like you guys weren't done and just added the finishing touches you meant to have since the beginning.

Yup...
Improved Labyrinth is still bugged. Used the Map device craft to add it to a Mesa Map but it won't load into map. I've asked other players to try and enter but no one could get in. I was able to get into one before this happened so I'm not sure whether it's the type of trial or some other issue causing it.
"Fixed a bug where Ancestral Warchief Totems using the Void Ancestral Warchief microtransaction took more damage than intended."

Explain how it turns out that mtx affect the stats of skills?
This leads me to some disturbing conclusions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info