3.20.1: Improved Kirac's Vault Pass and Sanctum Content Update

so zero actual improvements.. remind me why not just have the usual events right now? as this is kinda your last patch before the holiday break and this is what you do?

alright then there's better games out there regardless.. this goes for everyone.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Here they come, the 0 constructive feedbackers full of salty tears.

Says the person who cuts and quotes out of context, like the parts that specifically point out the problem and what needs to be done.

"
Riverwind77 wrote:

We're not even at the end of week 1, so these are week 1 patches. AAAND, they're not just UI improvements, unless you cant even see the big unique relic picture right at the start.

Haters reading diagonally OMEGALUL

We are quite literally on the last working day of the week since the league was released. Tomorrow is the start of the second week.

Regardless of that, they literally stated next week the patch would come out. That's during the second week. GGG historically doesn't do big game changing patches multiple times a week.

Adding a consumable unique item is not fixing any of the problems addressed by anyone. Soooo that doesn't improve sanctum at all, especially if you don't get any relics to use them on ... because of the issues presented.

It's like haters are just reading and quoting diagonally.
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
Subtractem wrote:
This is easily shaping up to potentially be the best league of all time. PLEASE figure out a way to make this core!

Everyone seems to like this league, but I really don't get it. What's the trick to getting past the first three rooms?

Play a glass canon, something that can obliterate the guardians or some minions / totem build pretty much.

"
blinddog wrote:
Meh, boring.
One of my top 5 most disappointing & dull leagues ever.
Not enjoying the league mechanic.

Yep, same

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Here they come, the 0 constructive feedbackers full of salty tears.

Give the hollowness of your reply (but you still took the time to quote many posts, huh), nice irony.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Just want to throw in my agreement that we should get two Sanctum rooms per map. This is an actually fun mechanic that's a fresh breath from the monotony of mapping, but it's very short when you get to it each map.
I find the mechanic alright. Yes totems or Powerful builds shine brighter than some... BUT its not really about that its about having some RNG and getting merchant and shrines to gain more resolve and hopefully get inspiration to protect your resolve. I FIND these 2 things really important if not a must..

Anyways it would be 100% better to atleast run 2 rooms per map as it feels like standard with the league mechanic interaction far to infrequent.

The state of the game is nice.. the atlas passives are good. the loot is much better than the last league..

Merry Christmas exiles~ May Chris Wilson Bring you all the gifts you've asked for.

AND ofc BUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MELEEEEEEE
Why does it feel like player intelligence is being insulted and we are being scammed by GGG?
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
Nice, pls let make entrance to Sanctum clickable !!! really annoying to be sucked in while slaying monsters :D

100% what I would love to see, too. It's just annoying while mapping and also while you play the 10 Acts.
I really hope this isn't all you have planned for the holidays. The mechanic is mediocre at best. Not because it is hard (after a few runs it's actually mind numbingly easy with the right build). The league is lacking because it is unrewarding and it takes WAY TOO MANY MAPS to complete a single sanctum.

Think about it, if you do one run per map you are engaging with the league content for like 30 seconds and about 75% of the time you are getting absolutely nothing and just killing the flow of mapping. The only way this league is fun currently is to save up as many as you can before running them all...and then just when i am getting into a run i run out of saved rooms and have to wait for 8 MORE MAPS to do it again. It completely throws off the flow of both sanctum AND mapping having it this way.

Let me save up an entire sanctum and let me do that in like 10 (red) maps tops. Also, let us engage with it from our hideout, I hate that it pulls me out of a half completed map to run all the rooms I have saved up and then I dont complete a sanctum run because I run out of rooms and then go back to a half completed map. It's just clunky as hell in its current form.
STOP FORCING ME IN FFS! I don't care if you make it clickable or just make it possible to disable the league mechanic completely, JUST DO IT!

Another fine sample of not playtesting at all. If ANY of your testers had played the stupid suck-me-in thingy for 15 minutes, you would've seen keyboards and mice flying through the office walls. SO FUCKING ANNOYING!
Dear ggg,
Have you considered making game melee friendly?
Sincerely, melee enjoyers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info