Introducing the Sanctum Mystery Box

Nobody cares for these gimmicks like "glow more the more rarity you have". Nobody wants armors which show where you are hit, we are rushing through the game at speeds where nobody will ever see shit like these. Where are the normal mystery boxes with cool new MTX? New herald effects, new skins, new auras?

I bought mystery boxes every league, 30-40 boxes and I won't buy even one this league because there is simply nothing I want in there. Everything is lame and boring and doesn't change the gameplay at all. Same for the new supporter packs... stop these gimmick stuff.

This is a net loss.
fix fkn logging location control instead of introducing 999th box nobody needs
Cool Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
That's what 54 things at 5$ each?

Plus the pass money, 2 90$ supporter packs and lets say one core pack per league till you replace them or they run out.

Sheesh you guys want a lot of money.

I wonder how much the spider transforms will be once they reach the store.

The transforms and maybe the ghost arms are the only things I care about.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Please stop with all this gimmicky stuff. I want my characters to look cool and cohesive, not equipping beehives as weapons with a rhoa effect when I use quicksilver and a mask that's not going to look cool until i have 1000 magic find (re: never so I don't want it).

I would like to give y'all money and support my favorite game. Usually I buy both supporter packs and some boxes but I am buying nothing so far this league because it's all gimmicky toys and conditional mtx that don't go together or with many existing mtx.

Please for the love of beysus don't go this direction with the new core supporter packs.
"
hekate1 wrote:
Please stop with all this gimmicky stuff. I want my characters to look cool and cohesive, not equipping beehives as weapons with a rhoa effect when I use quicksilver and a mask that's not going to look cool until i have 1000 magic find (re: never so I don't want it).

I would like to give y'all money and support my favorite game. Usually I buy both supporter packs and some boxes but I am buying nothing so far this league because it's all gimmicky toys and conditional mtx that don't go together or with many existing mtx.

Please for the love of beysus don't go this direction with the new core supporter packs.

OMG. If the core packs are gimmick packs IMMA LOSE IT!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
No "duplicates" just the same shit with a different color "variants"

what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Still nothing that makes me go fomo. But the polymorphing wand is at least cute :)
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Can't we play? Can't log in.
While opening if you get hit, you dont get anything.)
Last edited by zsirfoka on Dec 10, 2022, 9:55:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info