The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

please fix olroth bug, its 2 times I lost olroth because bug (unkillable)
sedantes
Hey GGG,

LOVE THE LEAGUE! Although I think the new league mechanic is a bit to punishing for close range builds or any build that isn't minion or totem based. Maybe slow the guards action speed down a hair so they aren't spamming attacks and creating so much visual clutter so I can actually see what they are going to do so I can properly dodge their attacks? Just a thought.

Wtf? Soul Mantle is fixed? )
Last edited by bozarr on Dec 12, 2022, 7:15:19 AM
League mechanic is nice and hard enought to provide nice additional challenge to us. However the time/reward ratio is way off.

If i remember correctly Chris sais that the rewards are tuned to match the challenge and the statut of unique monsters but these guardians drop nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have done many rooms and and floors but the only reward are from end of room if they provide items. These "Major Rewards" after room only give you Aureus coins which you can never use because merchants are really few and far between.

Resolve mechanic is good and fits this type on content nicely. However some barrage like skill do way too much damage if your build is a little tanky and slow. Each projectile/AoE does the full damage and take your resolve from 300-250 in an instant.

This is agood league but it needs some tuning in some areas. TY for the good work so far.
Worst league ever made, non-glasscannons are unable to do league content at all. Very poorly designed dodge mechanics with multiple bosses while not all builds are high mobility glasscannon builds.

Skipping league mechanics completely unlike in any other leagues before.
"
bozarr wrote:

Wtf? Soul Mantle is fixed? )

Ty ggg, much love 4 you all.
This thread is a great idea!!!!!!
"
zoneslash wrote:
Inspiration increases ele damage+crit for more mana spent, right?

I mean the league stat, not the support - the support explains what I assumed above, the league mechanic has no explanation that I could find from any official source - not even the crypto scammer woman with her rugpull coins knows about it, or she's lying, so the basic assumption is that it's the same as the support gem, but only for the league's torture chambers - is this correct? If not, why name it the same? Isn't that like adding "Armour" to the relics, but having it do something that is unlike what armour does in the base game?

Maybe add an explanation somewhere, preferably one that is accessible in-game before one has to chose whether or not it's worth slotting in a relic with "gain x inspiration blabla" over something else, 'cuz with no explanation it's a non-choice, but rather of a gamble as to it doing either the same as or something different from the already existing support gem, maybe it's a desirable stat, maybe it's the worst choice you ever made to slot it in?

Not a word on the stat is mentioned here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3324388

Not a word about it is mentioned here either:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323944

Not a word about it here either:
https://www.pathofexile.com/sanctum

And, well, this thread, also not a word on it or any bugs or upcoming changes relating to it.

Why not? Is it the stat that makes melee viable? Is it a good caster stat? Can you tank stuff with it? Do you get better drops? Why does it make the resolve bar tiny and blue when it of course buffs ele damage and crit at higher mana costs, like its' namesake support gem? what's the deal here?

For real?... inspiration from league mechanic is like energy shield for your resolve. Basically just extra resolve that can't be 'healed'. But yea, i kinda agree. They could have explain that in-game. It was confusing at first.
Last edited by Rekill on Dec 12, 2022, 9:54:54 AM
"
shadowlest wrote:
Can you please make the Sanctum portal clickable? All the time im walk around lots of mobs and my char just teleport to this instance…

+1...
any words on you guys absolutely killing synthesis maps? why cant we farm synthesised items in synthesis maps anymore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info