New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Is frost blades better now? can I league start with it?
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. i have really hoped there was some kind of buff to melee and underused skills
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
Modifiers to Totem Duration also apply to this Skill's Soul Gain Prevention

Lol now Vaal Totem skills get the same uptime treatment as guardskills
Uhhh, "spell" and "attack" tag on new frost legion skill. Do they scale with both types of damage buffs? Can I add spell damage too them, that sounds absolutely broken if true? Is the spell tag just there because of the initial cast? I want answers
show differences on Spectral Helix remove the modified changes when clicking it btw.

this is unlike the rest of the skills.
These changes are a nerfarious move.
"
Stealthlly wrote:
Uhhh, "spell" and "attack" tag on new frost legion skill. Do they scale with both types of damage buffs? Can I add spell damage too them, that sounds absolutely broken if true? Is the spell tag just there because of the initial cast? I want answers

The damage portion of Frozen Legion just scales like an attack, spell damage does nothing.
The reason the spell portion that summons the clones exists is so that you can have a really slow attack (e.g. it might take the clones 2 seconds or more to finish the attack with Marohi Erqi) but still "only" take 0.8s, or less with cast speed investment to summon the clones.

Unfortunately, the numbers for Frozen Legion don't look that great. So unless there's a completely busted alt quality gem or Helmet Enchant for them, I'd be quite cautious to league start FL.
"
hi cutedog wideVIBE cutedogL peepoCute

POG

This will be the best league in years. It’s all coming together.

#MakeWraeclastGreatAgain
#InChrisWeTrust

Spoiler
yikes.

Some changes still seem needless and as pro-Hexblast player. I'm still very hesitant about all these curse/hex changes. We'll see, ig.
Despair nurfed huhu.
Wow Amazing GGG is literally perfect, curses have long been the priority in path of exile and I'm so glad that you updated them. Great work GGG Truly the best developer ever in the history of the universe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info