The Forbidden Sanctum Challenge Rewards

NICE... NOW I'M HYPED! 36 TIME???
Loving it
Honestly... thats butt cheeks
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Stunning. Other than the helmet this is flawless. I really enjoy the tiered challenge rewards.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Dec 6, 2022, 7:53:42 AM
Nice i can ignore all Challenges this league and justs play for fun.
guess SSF it is cause trading is more work than fun.
Hate the helmet, does not fit at all.
'Lets have a plant growing on top of their head'

Can achieve this armour set with the golden character effect on any armour set already.

Disappointed.
"
otinanai2 wrote:
The ruthless community demands challenges
Got to wait 3.21 demands will do nothing.

Why will challenges not be available in Ruthless during the 3.20 expansion?

Challenges will be disabled for 3.20 because some may not be completable in Ruthless (for example, some content might be disabled while we continue to work on it, but ideally we will have everything in that we intend to be part of Ruthless). We'll try to sort out some solution for challenges in Ruthless from 3.21 onwards.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Dec 6, 2022, 8:52:29 AM
THIS IS SO UGLY AHGHAHAHAHAHAHAH
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Hate the helmet, does not fit at all.
'Lets have a plant growing on top of their head'

Can achieve this armour set with the golden character effect on any armour set already.

Disappointed.

calm down hatekid, you dont need to trashtalk to show criticism.

You're not right anyways.

"
GlebKosha wrote:
THIS IS SO UGLY AHGHAHAHAHAHAHAH

same for this guy here
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
JohnBregol wrote:
Nice i can ignore all Challenges this league and justs play for fun.
guess SSF it is cause trading is more work than fun.

Kinda thinking the same thing. 3.20 looks to me like a weird combo of nothing new and a bit of way too much experimental stuff.

* A new form of Alva Temple - I cannot call this roguelike anything super-new.
* By the wording of GGG and looks of it, Ruthless is barely ready for a beta test.
* No new items generation form in 3.20 so far.
* The only barely resembling strategic planning aspect (building a lake while planning 10-15 steps ahead) is gone again. Blind gambling on a next dungeon line's properties is not planning by any means.

Finally, the reward MTXes are very specialized. I personally prefer to see the native looks of items, so I just decorate them with effects. Running the whole thing in the same outfit, nope, thanks, not for me.

I might consider trying Ruthless, but I am not too motivated to join 3.20. I skipped 3.18 and got my 40/40 in 3.19. Standard will be happy to welcome some active players I believe, works just fine for me overall. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info