The Forbidden Sanctum Challenge Rewards

Looks great!
As always, great job all! I cannot wait for league start to fail on Vulcanic Fissure :)

Reward set is great except for red feathers on helmet only and "candles" on shoulders. If it's possible to ask for some changes like you did in deli league then I would recommend golden/glowing feathers on helmet or more red accents on armour and maybe different shade of red. Candles could be replaced by red sanctum crests maybe? Or just be removed and add some feathers to the neck if you want this area busy?

I'm most probably going to do 38 anyway, and I will definitely use helmet with different set as it's cool, just doesn't work with the set as is, but last tier chest will never be used by me just because of those shoulder pads. It's a shame as those are the only real flaws and otherwise set looks amazing.
Last edited by FreakyDr on Dec 6, 2022, 2:13:01 AM
Haven't done 10/10 in a while, guess i can give up a weekend and grind this out.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Cute set
Not quite my style, but not bad at all.

But come on, give us the challenge lists along with the rewards like you used to! What terrible thing's gonna happen if we know the challenges a few days in advance?
Last edited by Ora9 on Dec 6, 2022, 2:39:51 AM
"
cjbLazin wrote:
Thanks for the rewards , although these shoulder plates are looking soooooooooo awful ! Not quite sure who comes up with such ugly design.... Anyway .. 38 it is !

At this rate, Kalandra rewards will probably remain the best. Ophidian and this armor set look horrible. I hope it's not a trend.
That's it? The last good reward was in 3.13 with a new hideout. Now all we get are mediocre armour sets? Literally underwhelming. For 7 leagues in a row there is no motivation to go for 38 challenges.
if forsaaan see dis we von zulul
Nice - quite darksouls style
This is a huge disappointment.
Zzzz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info