Last letter

Abundance
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Exterminate
The content warning for my two books makes me sound like an absolute monster. Kinda impressed, to be honest, because none of it is sensationalised or highlighted. None of my readers ever really bring it up. That's a win.

PS what's a weekend stash tab and should I buy one?
Eliminate
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Educate
😹😹😹😹😹
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Excrement
The content warning for my two books makes me sound like an absolute monster. Kinda impressed, to be honest, because none of it is sensationalised or highlighted. None of my readers ever really bring it up. That's a win.

Theremin!
No

Obstinate
😹😹😹😹😹
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Endlessly

Yearning
😹😹😹😹😹
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info