awesome
It better be good...
I cant wait :D
Hyped! That Boss looks so good!
"
S.Jade wrote:
"
lkenpachi wrote:
remeber guys, ONLY buy support pack AFTER test. Don't fall into the trap again! THX !!!

I will buy on day 1, you ain't my dad, THX!!!

Exactly.

I am an adult with a nice job and with a decent amount of expendable income, to spend as I please.

PoE has provided me and my family (wife and kids play too) with at least 30-40k hours of fun combined over the last 10 years (!), on 8 different accounts, so far. And we have been gaming since (g)olden ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amiga, etc. days, so we do have a bit of experience with gaming, one could argue ;)

I simply won't allow various forums- and reddit- drama queens, edgelords, mental or real kids, 4chins and other pathetic trolls to tell me whether I am having fun and whether I am allowed to support something or not.

Hence, I am going to buy whatever I want, whenever I want. It's very probably going to be day 1 support pack(s) in this case, the only question is which league pack(s) it will be (when they become available). And, if I happen not to like the new league packs, will buy/upgrade general supporter pack(s)). Succeeding to entertain us for so much and for so long deserves support!

Much to the annoyance of perpetual naysayers :P
Last edited by bgdmm on Nov 18, 2022, 8:56:10 AM
Weird name for a boat league - but ok....
Nice!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
finally, roguelike-based league
If this is an appetizer for the monster art design in the second campaign, we will be in for a treat.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
maybe zana will return
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info